GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to go for Soul Calibur IV, Boom Blox, and finally get around to buying MGS4 since I have some free time this month for some serious gaming.

Hopefully, I get a $100 gift card and everything ends up free. :lol:

Thanks for the opportunity CheapyD.

Let's see... I'm thinking:
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (still don't have it, and the next one's coming out)
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (time to finish off those last few Xbox games I still need)
- God of War II

That ought to provide my action game fix for a few days.

Probably would snatch up some older 360 games I've been wanting to get:

Assassin's Creed
Oblivion
NFS: Most Wanted (had the PC version but sold it)

Its going to be one of these games:

Boom Blox
Ratchet & Clank Future
Folklore
MotorStorm
Etrian Odyssey
Eternal Sonata
Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner
Sonic Rivals 2
Mario Kart DS
Ult Block Party

I'd be sure to pick up either:

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops,
Devil May Cry collection,
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection
or maybe Resident Evil 2 and or 3 for the Cube.

Hmmm.... I've been thinking of getting Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Madden 09, and maybe Singstar or Buzz (if I can find it) for the PS3.

Man, so many games I want T_T I'd probably pick up GTA4 on the PS3 and Boom Blox at my local Gamestop, as well as that spare copy of SMT: Nocturne sitting the corner!

I think I'm going to snag Burnout Paradise, Armored Core 4, and possibly Kirby Superstar.

Of course, a smattering of ultracheap gamecube games couldn't hurt either :)

I have to get some games now before the twins get here in February! Now seems like the time to pick up Burnout Paradise, LEGO Star Wars, and SingStar.

I just bought my PS3 and as of right now have no games for it. Iwould love to pick up Drakes Fortune, Sid Meirs Civ Revolution and Metal Gear Solid.

I'd probably get all the shooters I ever missed out on. These are the big ones too.

Xbox 360:

Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Orange Box (my PC sucks)

Oooh, that's interesting...and very welcome. Guess I'll be picking up Saint's Row 1, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Civ Rev, Fight Night Round 3, Mercs 2, and Super Mario Galaxy. Is it going to be a fun week.....

I guess final fantasy III AGAIN. I went to play it the other day, and it was mysteriously missing from it's case.:cry: Along with animal crossing ds. That one doesn't bother me as much thought, as I doubt I was ever going to play them it again. Still I want to know what the fuck happened to them.

I guess I need some more ds games for this offer so...
The world ends with you and viva pinata maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back