GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Lego Batman (PS3) Lego Star Wars (PS3) and Dead Rising. Suprisingly Lego Star Wars is only $17.99 used. I returned my new Lego Batman for PS2 to get the PS3 version.

Trying to save up and not by games, but If I bought something, it would be EDF2017, Condemned, and Eternal Sonata.

I would probably go for a bunch of old cheap stuff I never played the first time around like Stranglehold, Overlord, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, etc. Also tempting to see if I can catch a used copy of Dead Space.

Sweet, I'll pick up MGS4, Oblivion, & Rachet & Clank TOS. I will probably grab some DS games depending on what they have.

Seems like someone's trying to become Cheapy's favorite retail store again...jk.

Anyway, I would get

- Halo 3
- Gears of War
- Grand Theft Auto IV
-

Yep! Bought some of the games last time but I'm looking at other games that I should bring to Japan.

Including Metal Gear Solid 4
Sonic the Hedgehog (for nostalgia)
Lair (to see what all the controversy is about):applause:

Stranglehold has always tempted me, so I might have to pick that up.

Ghost Recon 2, I have always wanted to try that game out, now is the perfect time.

Last would be Assassin's Creed, stabbing people, nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back