GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing Im doing is returning the USED copy of Lego Star Wars Complete Saga for Ps3 and then rebuy it for the B2G1 Free Sale.

Looking to get
NG Sigma
NG 2
Grid (any system)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue(if I cant get a used GRID)
A copy of NBA 2k9 (either Ps3 or 360)
Brohers in Arms Hells High way(ps3 or 360)

Sounds like a great deal.

My three games (in no particular order):

Mass Effect
Bioshock
COD 4

Sad but true... I finally have an Xbox 360.

Well if i won that giftcard i would put it towards rockband 2, guitar hero world tour, dead space, little big planet, and resistance 2 oh and of course fallout 3! You rock cheapy! GO GAMESTOP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd get:

Lego Batman
Lego Starwars and
Forza 2.

I've always wanted Forza but just haven't brought myself to get it. I think this could be the time I finally pick it up.

This is a pretty good deal, and certainly more affordable than the TRU one. I may stock up on some GBA/GCN games, before they get too difficult to find easily.

Hot Shots, MGS4, and Uncharted are at the top of my list. Who knows what I'll actually pick up once I hit the store.

I would probably buy little big planet.
although there are a lot of games coming out.
naruto ninja storm
persona 4
fallout 3

man so many good ones.

These are all games ive been itching to get but never got a chance to buy lol.

resistance (ps3)
warhawk (ps3)
Oblivion (ps3)

Supersmash brothers (wii)
No more heroes (wii)
super paper mario (wii)

Ace Combat (xbox 360)
Infinite Undiscoveries (xbox 360)
Bad Company (xbox 360)

search_110spacer.gif
clearshim.gif
[SIZE=-1]Tales of Vesperia [/SIZE]
search_110spacer.gif
clearshim.gif
[SIZE=-1]Rainbow Six : Vegas 2 [/SIZE]
search_110spacer.gif
clearshim.gif
[SIZE=-1]Eternal Sonata [/SIZE]
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

There's been a few games I've been lookin to pick up for a while!

COD2 - 360
Warioware - GCN
DOA4 - 360
Beautiful Katamari - 360
Mario Kart - Wii
Mario Party 8 - wii

[quote name='jovherye']Here's hoping for the following used:
Infinite Undiscovery
Dead Space
Silent Hill:HC[/QUOTE]

I've already seen some Silent Hills up as used, Infintes were all gone and Dead Space is too new, but by the end of next week it might be.

Hope to get a used Lego Batman DS while picking up a new copy of Castlevania DS that is due out next week. Not sure what the other used games would be at the moment. Probably Klonoa 2 if they still have it and God of War II which they most likely always have in stock.

Im going to start back playing videos games this weekend.
Going to buy me a 360,skate,crackdown, and dynasty warriors gundam...its a fun game:)

I still need to play Silent Hill 5. I love that series. if I win the card I'll totally get that game and some new RB2 drums!

or Fallout...

or Fable2

or Left4Dead

CURSE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back