GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to find a few gamecube games missing from my collection. I also just got a 360 so it's time to pick up viva pinata, mass effect and a few others.

I would love to win this time so I can buy a bunch of DS games (Time Hollow, Lock's Quest, My Japanese Coach, Kirby Superstar...), there's a long list, so I'd have to pick and choose.

So many games to choose from. Tough to narrow it down to 3.
CoD 4 GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Halo 3

Games that are being released within the next 2 months.
Legendary
Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi
MK vs DC

Gahh! So hard because i really am looking forward to Fallout 3 and Fable II... but i might just have to pick up some oldies since i just got my X-Box.. im thinking Orange Box, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Halo 3

Wow. I just joined but I have used your site before thanks to IGN.com
Currently wanting:
LBP
Fallout 3
Siren: Blood Curse
Dead Space
The Godfather 2
Fable 2
Gears 2
Resistance 2
If only there was a Santa Clause...

I would love to finally pick up rock band 2 and mercenaries and get burnout paradise for xbox 360! i love this deal!

There are there titles I'm looking forward to in the following week: Wii Music, Dead Space, and Far Cry 2.

// Roth

Ah, another B2G1 comes around so quicky, there are quite a few titles I'd like to pick up

Infinite Undiscovery
Star Wars: The Force Unleased
Battle Fantasia or Legend of Heroes III

Now that I think about it, I'd also love to pick up
Street Fighter Anniversary
Capcom vs. Snk 2
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

To bolster my meager fighting game collection.

Well, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga FINALLY dropped from $45 so it'll be sweet to snag it at 18 and with this deal. I really wanted to use the 20% off coupon since I have most games in the same price range I'd pair it with. I guess I'm shooting for:

LSW CS 18, Assassin's Creed 20, and then the DS version of either BIA or COD4 and maybe R6V2 35, Army of Two 35 or NG2, and DS New Super Mario Bros. If by some miracle I could get a mix of Dead Space, Lego Batman, Force Unleashed or Ace Combat 6 I may jump on it.

My fiance is getting me a Wii from gamestop in the next month, I'd get some games to go along with it. Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Boom Blox and the Resident Evil shooting game are some that i'd get right away

Nice! I'd probably be getting Lost Odyssey, Call of Duty 4, and Bioshock. Just got a 360 recently and all I have right now is Gears of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back