GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to Pick up Gears of War, Ace Combat 6 and maybe Saints Row or Crackdown.

Gears of War I have played before but wouldn't mind having again.

Hmmmm. Put me down for Socom: Confrontation, Dead Space, and maybe GH3.

There oughta be some people who won't like those games and trade them in.

Games I'd be interested in picking up in the sale:

Probably some older stuff like Katamari Damacy and the Arcade Hits disc that I didn't want to pay full price on. And Professor Layton for the DS, which all my friends are playing and I feel like I'm missing out on.

my gamestop ran out of mercs 2 :(

hmm, now i have to find one more game i want. anyone have suggestions, i cant think of any. i got a ps3 and xbox 360.

Well, I really wanted de Blob but only 1 store in my entire metro area had it. I cruised on up there Friday amidst the afternoon traffic and scored that (mint, complete) along with stunningly mint copies of Wario Shake It and Mario Super Sluggers. Since I had considered buying each of those for the full $50 retail getting the trio for $80.98 after coupon + Edge was pure awesomeness! It will be a while before the Nintendo games, at least, are available for the $27 I paid for them.

If you are looking for some $44.99 games to pad out the B2G1 consider Wario Shake It and Mario Super Sluggers as it appears my copies were converted from new. There is no way they were ever owned by anyone as they are utterly spotless. GS seems to do this quite a bit - open new games up and sell them as used which means you can get some games in great condition for pretty cheap. The reason I think they may have done this is that I went to another GS and they each had copies of these games used - and all the cases looked pretty new.

Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, Gears 2 and RA2 would be nice to have :)

Still need to pick up Viva Pinata at some point...

I would probably pick up Silent Hill Homecoming, Burnout Paradise, and Saints Row 2.

I really want to pick up the following for my 2 nephews:
ratchet & clank tools of destruction
uncharted: drake's fortune
star wars: path of destruction

I would like to purchase Midnight Club LA, Silent Hill Homecoming, Dead Space, Fallout 3, wow I couldn't nearly afford all that with $100 haha

I already posted earlier, but I actually wound up getting Izuma: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, Etrian Odyssey II, and Final Fantasy III for the DS. I don't think I'm going to be able to play anything but RPGs until about 2010.

Aww..man. I just bought something today and now I found this out. Well, I'll have to go back and get my money's worth. So, the plan is: Final Fantasy IV (DS), Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS), and Chaos Wars (PS2).

Seeing as it is used titles, I will be looking at The Orange Box, Bully and Dark Messiah. Love to pick up those filler titles, and Toys R Us just put me broke....lol

Sweet!. The games I would use it for The Darkness (Xbox 360) $17.99, Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Xbox 360) $17.99, and for Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP) $17.99(free), because I'm a Cheap Ass!

Dead Space and the new Spiderman are looking mighty fine right about now. I think I'd cop those and throw in the last Onimusha I need to complete my collection.

Gonna have to hit them up this weekend to see what I can find. Got a $25 GC to use as well. I would like to pick up Uncharted to get my trophies started.
Not sure what else. Maybe Lego Batman or Force Unleashed.

I'd like a copy of Lost Odyssey, NHL 09 and Dead Space. Of course, you're never gonna find those last two newish games there but here's to wishful thinking.

I'd like to get Orange Box, Civ Revolution and Heavenly Sword but as always it depends on the selection and you have to look for relatively similar priced games so you get a good deal on the third one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back