GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like buying used games, I feel like I'm paying to pirate them when I do. I might pick up some used 360 controllers, though.

still looking for lego batman, i found a disc only copy but didnt pull the trigger

had a millions copies of star wars force unleashed though.. .i wonder what that means

Put me in for:

Civ Revolution
Orange Box
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

And the 360 to play them (I sure hope we get another deal like Dell's soon, I'm ready to pull the trigger on one!)

[quote name='groundskeeper']I am hoping to get a few PSP games I have been wanting since I recently bought the PSP.

Burnout Legends
Driver 76
Final Fantasy I[/quote]

If you like Burnout 3: Takedown, you'll love Burnout Legends. It's essentially a portable version of that.

[quote name='Nerf-Warlock']Would love to pick up.

Golden axe: beast rider
Starwars the force unleashed
Fracture[/quote]

I actually saw all three of these at my local store yesterday just sitting on the shelf. Almost was tempted to pick up a couple along with Silent Hill Homecoming which strangely had 5 used copies sitting on the shelf.

I should be picking up Dead Space, Infinite Undiscovery and possibly Saints Row 2. It all depends on whats at the store that I decide to go to.

Assuming I get time to play, I need to catch up on old style play:

Mega Man Anthology
Ikaruga (GCN)
Metal Slug Anthology
Wii Points for Secret of Mana
Devil May Cry boxed set
etc.

i've been meaning to pick up tomb raider anniversary edition (360), heavenly sword (ps3), and boom blox (wii).

or perhaps i could grab the 3 ds games i've been meaning to get for a while now: zelda phantom hourglass, ninja gaiden, and professor layton.

Sounds good to me.
Star wars TFU, Infinite Undiscovery, and Civ Revolutions.
Gonna be so broke with the coming weeks.... common free gift card!!

Dead Space, Fable 2, and ..........
Couldn't imagine finding both games, but if I did I definitely think I could figure out a third.

Let's see, I'm interested in getting -

Mega Man Powered Up
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Infinite Undiscovery
Tales of Vesperia
Blue Dragon
Tomb Raider Anniversary

Great Deal... Totally unexpected and I think this is an alternative to the Toys R Us Sale. I will pick up
Star Wars Force Unleashed
NBA 2k9
Soul Caliber 4

Will Probably end up buying

Dead Space (If Available)
Mass Effect
Ace Combat 6

If Dead Space is not there, I will replace it with NHL 09

WOW! Gamestop likes keeping my wallet in constant pain.

Gonna look for:

Inifinite Undiscovery (especially since it's $34.99 now)
Merceneries 2
Tales of Vesperia

I'm going to grab some ds and wii games.

Summon Night: Twin Age
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Rayman Raving Rabbids

and maybe Tales of Symphonia, if they don't have all of those used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back