GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
:bouncy:Great deal! I'mma gonna hafta get to Game Stop this Weekend. I've been waiting for something like this again! Hmmm. what to get?
Maybe Call of Duty 4, DBZ: Burst Limit, aaaaand Star Wars: TFU.

I think that's a good mix.

And just when I was starting to become a PC gamer...
Im looking maybe halo 3, bioshock and mass effect

Id really like more multiplayer games but i just dont know.

Some combination of Dead Space, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Silent Hill Homecoming, and the cameras for both PS3 and 360. If I managed to actually find all 5 in one store, I'm sure I could come up with something as a 6th.

Wii games for my nephews, some GC games also, like Mega Man, stuff for kids...as an adult, where's the time to play games anymore, ugh!

Mmm...tradin' in Uncharted and DMC4 for my extra $10 and then off to the used game rack for some Dead Space, Bioshock, and SWTFU (if I can find them...)

Just scored Fracture, Saint Rows 2 and Rock Band 2 for $100. Had to settle for ROck Band 2 because I couldn't find Dead Space.

My birthday is coming up so I gotta be cheap... I'm thinking of digging deep into some missed DS/PS2 games if I can find them so for me:

Yoshi's Island DS
Trauma Center 2
Odin Sphere
Oh, and Yakuza 2 if its actually used anywhere.

I would love to get Fable 2, Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3. I hope that this sale is still running when these games come out.

i've been late to the party with CoD, so i think that would have to be a must-purchase. being a big fan of RPGs, it would only be right to grab valkyrie profile lenneth, and possibly xenosaga ep. III, since i never got around to that one.

i love growing my collection, i just wish i had more opportunity to do so.

i think some of you are missing the point....the question was, what games would you get in the sale, not with the card...

I would definitely pick up De Blob, Wario Land: Shake it! and, Kirby Super Star Ultra. My recent trip to Fenway Park has made that all but a dream at this point as I am broke as hell.

The deal just started? I thought it ended tomorrow, I suppose I have a few more days to decide. I'll keep a look out on Silent Hill Homecoming, Soul Calibur IV, and The Force Unleashed

I just got a PS3 so I would try to get gran turismo prologue, uncharted drakes fortune, and finally I haven't gotten a football game yet so I would pick up Madden; this is the only way i will get these games as my GF hawks me over everything I buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back