GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
going to go get

Mass effect
Madden 09
Shadow run

I think that with this and the TRU sale I am set for games this year. (yeah right)

I love how my 360 took a dump on this week of all times!!!! but I get get some good use out of her when she gets back.

Money is tight right now for me, but the B2G1 free is tempting. I would get for the PS3 is Ultimate Alliance, Saints Row 2, and Soul Caliber IV .

I totally want to pick up:
NBA 2k9 PS3
Little Big Planet PS3
Tiger Wood 09 Wii

I know I might not find those used, but the gamecrazy by my house had used Saints Row 2 before the game came out, so whatever.

been wanting a few games i missed out on, i might be picking up:

-Assassins Creed
-Too Human (Thought the demo was really fun despite what most people said but never had enough to actually purchase)
-A Second controller (hopefully they will have some used ones)

I'm going to be picking up a lot of GB/GBC games with this. 60% off plus B2G1 Free is too good a deal to pass up. But I'm also gonna try to find a store with these 3 too...

The Settlers (ds)
New International Track & Field (ds)
Panzer Tactics (ds)

I just reserved fable 2 and i got to get fallout 3. I don't know if I will be able to take advantage of this! I still need to play Tales of Vesperia. I got to think of some more games.

Oh wow this is the 2nd time they do this sale this year! i'm not sure what i might want to pick up... gonna have to go check my local Gamestop. :D

I wouldn't mind picking up Dead Space and Civilization Revolution. I can't think of a third high priced title I'd like so I'll probably just wind up picking up some cheaper titles like Lost Odyssey, Dead Rising, Heavenly Sword, or an XBox Arcade Compilation Disc.

Well, I'd probably get Soul Calibur 4, Eternal sonata, and Beautiful Katamari. Still hoping the price goes down on SC soon.

I already used it to buy used copies of SOCOM: Confrontation, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Sonic Chronicles Dark Brotherhood, and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. Planning to pick up a used Dualshcok 3 controller and something else too.

Changed my mind (well, not really, I'm choosing based on inventory...)

Sea Monsters (Wii)
Wild Earth (Wii)
Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3)

stuff i got today, i'm pretty happy.:

Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3) $49.49
Nascar 09 (PS3) $40.49
Disgaea 3 (PS3) FREE

Raiden III (PS2) $8.99
Wii Sports (Complete) $8.99
Woody Woodpecker: Escape From Buzz Buzzard Park (PS2) FREE

I'd love to pick up another copy of Burnout:paradise as my last copy broke in half when it fell out of the game case upon opening...I also want to get stranglehold, and Dead rising

Gee, I don't know what's left for me to buy.

It'd be cool to run into used copies of the most recent releases:
Saints Row 2
Silent Hill Homecoming
BiA:HH
Viva Pinata 2

I want to get Yakuza 2, but that should be very hard to find used. I may as well buy it new to support the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back