GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rounders55']I'd love to know how you guys are posting games you want to get in this deal that aren't even out yet used at GS and the sale ends before they even are released.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Springheeled Jack']I might be able to snag those copies of Lost Odyssey and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic after all! This month is going to cost me a crapload of plasma...[/QUOTE]

Relax, guys, I think some people are saying what they would use their $100 gift card from the giveaway, should they win one. And of course that could be for future releases.

SW:Force Unleashed
Fallout 3 (when it's released)
Oblivion GOTY Edition
LEGO: Batman

I saw Lost Odyssey on a list and I gotta say although that game may be a dupe of FF it's one of the best RPG's for the 360, get it and the game guide.

I can't wait to go to Gamestop! I am going to get:

Metal Slug Anthology PS2
Hot Shots Golf Fore PS2
Virtual Fighter 5 PS3

If I have the great fourtune of winning one of the $100 GameStop gift cards, I would get sooooo many games and one more expensive PS3 conroller!!!

I'm feeling lucky!

I don't ever win nothing like this but I reckon I'd pick up:

Dead Space
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Two horror games, my favorite type, and one supposedly bad-ass jedi simulation!

If I did win one of the $100, I'd buy the Children's Miracle Network game bundle, take a photo of it with me smiling and upload it here ;)

I'd probably make two trips. On the first I would get Star Wars the Force Unleashed(Xbox360), LEGO Batman(Xbox360) and The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess(Wii). On the second trip I'd pick up Super Paper Mario(Wii), Kingdom Heart 2(PS2) and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga(Xbox360).

Thanks for the contest!

Well I was able to snag some decent DS stuff at my local GS. I grabbed Bleach: Dark Souls, Trauma Center 2, and Rhapsody. Not bad for about $44.

At another GS I picked up Shadow of Rome (Been looking everywhere for this), and Sea Monsters (Wii) and Unreal III (PS3) to flip to Blockbuster.

So overall I am pretty happy with this coupon :)

B2G1...hm....so many choices of what to get. I still need a good assortment of games but I'd have to say:

.hack//G.U. Volume 2
.hack//G.U. Volume 3
Soul Nomad

I wanted to pick up a Dual Shock 3, Mario Kart Wii, and DDR Mario Mix at a store that was showing them all in stock, but they sold Mario Kart, and they either never actually had the DS3, or one of the employees is hiding it in back until they can afford it.

So far, I have picked up Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga x2, and Mystery Case Files: Millionheir. I will probably get a few more things before the sale is over, and hopefully track down at least a DS3 (so my wife and I can play LBP together).

Darn, I think a lot of us are going to have trouble finding Dead Space since it is in such high demand!

Personally, I'm looking for Pure, Silent Hill Homecoming, and Fracture.

Whatever Bond Games I don't have, so 3 out of four of:

007 Agent Under Fire
007 Nightfire
007 Everything Or Nothing
007 From Russia With Love

They're all cheap now so I don't save much though

Shew, I might have to finally pick up Assassin's Creed and see if it is any good. Hrm, maybe The Force Unleashed (SW fan =/ even though I heard it stunk), and I'll round it out with Oblivion because I've played but never owned the goodness!

I need to finally get Super Mario Galaxy, wouldn't mind getting Uncharted, and lastly I would have to get Dead Space, if anyone has returned it yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back