GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this sale. I will be buying more games for my ever increasing backlog. This time around I plan on getting:

Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Bully
Dragon Quest 8

I would use the gift card to purchase a nice used copy of Star Wars Force Unleashed, then would use the leftover skrilla to buy the copy of Fable 2 that I preordered through preorder pickup service.

I would like to pick up Halo 3 mlb 2k8...... other acc.[quote name='CheapyD'][img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.[/quote]

Probably pickup some older titles that I haven't indulged in yet like...
:xbox: Halo (Beat 2 & 3 but never touched the original)
:ps2: Capcom vs. SNK 2 (Really liked playing in the arcade)
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
:ps2: Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
:ps2: Shadow Hearts
:ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant
:ps2: .hack//G.U. Vol 3 Redemption

I am getting a 360 for Xmas from Amazon (unfortunately I had ordered from Amazon a couple days before that awesome Dell deal - can't win them all). Have always had Nintendo or Playstation systems before so I will be picking up some xbox classics that I have wanted for years in addition to 360 games. Here is my plan:

Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Knights of the Old Republic - Sith Lords (Xbox)
Morrowind III Game of the Year Edition (Xbox)

Hopefully these games are as good as the ratings say but can't go too wrong with the price I paid especially with this deal going on.

I will get orange box for the 360, Resistance, and too human or star wars the force unleashed. Speaking of which I am about to head to GS now to take advantage of this offer.

I know a few stores with DDR Mario Mix, and I'd love to pick that up (considering how insanely overpriced it is) with maybe MarioKart Wii and Wario Land Shake (so as to justify the high price of the first one).

I would use the gift card to buy, but not specifically from this sale:
Pure
Grid
Fable II
Midnight Club: LA
Lego Batman
Lego Starwars
The Force Unleashed

[quote name='woodyjay84']I just went to GS and they said that this sale was NOT going on?

WTF![/quote]

Click on the "Buy 2 Get 1" link on the front page of CAG. You have to print out the free coupon first. They are not advertising this in store, and when I used my coupon today it was the first the clerk had heard of it.

[quote name='woodyjay84']I just went to GS and they said that this sale was NOT going on?

WTF![/quote]

ok I saw the link to the coupon. wow I just got too exited. off i go

I'd probably get some of the older games I never picked up, like Lost Planet: Colonies or maybe Far Cry for my brother.

Does this offer work online? I entered the coupon code and it said invaild.

Anyway I plan on getting:

Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Lost Odyssey
Burnout Paradise

All for 360.

These cheap used games are nice, unfortunately the stores around here never have what I really want. But if they did I'd like to get:

For PS2:
Yakuza
God of War
God of War II

For Gamecube:
Skies of Arcadia
Smash Brothers
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

gettin the good ones
mass effect
assassin's creed
lost oddessy...
and maybe i can finish them all before fallout 3

I've changed my mind... Maybe I'll get some accesories. That PS2 Network adapter seems appealing. Damn GS stickers on perfectly good packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably for the 360....

1. Brother in Arms: Hell's Highway
2. Bully: The Scholarship Edition
3. Gears of War

Picked up:

Gears of War
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect (almost got IU instead)

Will probably go back to get:

Viva Pinata
Dead Rising
Yakuza

so there is a used dead space at a gamestop 50 miles from me, excellent news that they are all starting to trickle in. If i get amazingly lucky i would be able to get
Dead Space
Fable 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back