GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/17-10/24) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]2900[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/17 to 10/24. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interesting in purchasing Prey, The Orange Box, Mass Effect, Kameo, Condemned, Fear, Call of Duty 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 used.

Ah man, I just went like a day before that sale started, too.

Too bad I'm broke now, otherwise I'd leaf through their PS2 and Wii stock again (my local gamestop has a /huge/ stock of used PS2 games, and there were some goodies in there last I went).

I'd love to pick up P3:FES, God Hand, and maybe DQVIII or some other gem I've missed out on. Depends on my mood and budget, of course. :)

PS3 - Resistance Fall of Man, Devil May Cry 3, Folklore
Xbox 360 - Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3

Dunno, may want these new though.

[quote name='Spandam']Ah man, I just went like a day before that sale started, too.

Too bad I'm broke now, otherwise I'd leaf through their PS2 and Wii stock again (my local gamestop has a /huge/ stock of used PS2 games, and there were some goodies in there last I went).

I'd love to pick up P3:FES, God Hand, and maybe DQVIII or some other gem I've missed out on. Depends on my mood and budget, of course. :)[/QUOTE]

Just take your receipt and coupon, they'll rering it. I got $100 back from what I bought earlier in the week; took the register a full minute to sort it for the best deal and the reciept was 30" long.

Just bought my GF a Wii so it would be nice to pick her up some games for it...

Super Mario Galaxy
Smooth Moves
Lego Batman

Would't hurt having that $100 dollar gift card either :)

Hit up the 2 gamestops in wilkes-barre today and got:

Silent Hill Origins (PS2) $22.49
PS2 Network Adpater $13.49
Quake 3: Revolution (PS2) FREE

The Simpsons Skateboarding (PS2) $13.49
Super Bust A Move 2 (PS2) $11.69
Wizardry: Tale Of The Forsaken Land (PS2) FREE

This is an awesome deal. I'm looking for Folklore, Pure, and (HOPEFULLY) Lego Batman. If all else fails, I'll just grab three copies of Shiren the Wanderer and hand them out to friends.

I would buy a metroid prime 3 if i won this & try to pick up Infinite Undiscovery just to give it a chance.

I'm really psyched about Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, so I'd for sure get that. I want Spider-man: Web of Shadows, too. My comic book geedom is coming out. Also can't wait to play the new Prince of Persia. All XBOX 360.

I would like to get Folklore, Saints Row 2 (if they have it used yet) and Dead Space (once again, if they have it used yet). Otherwise I'll pick up the Thing on PS2 and Disgaea 2 and/or 3.

Well if i won i would probably get some titles that i have missed, because of money being spent on more important things, but i would have to pick up SoulCalibur IV:360:, or Metal Gear Solid 4:ps3:, but then again i was thinking of getting Guitar Hero World Tour:360: (Game only, since i already have enough plastic guitars/drums & microphones), and maybe i might even check out Rock Revolution:360:, i know it may not seem like the best Band Game, but i just gotta see for myself. Or if for some reason i won't get any new games, I will probably just peruse the used games for any old titles I've been looking for and/or any hidden gems:xbox::ps2::360::gc::ps3::wii: and use my edge card to the discount and load up on as many games as possible:whee:.

Well yesterday I attempted to buy Unreal Tournament III, Lost Odyssey, and Eternal Sonata but they told me the district was not doing the buy 2 get 1 free.

Great. I could use some DS games since I'm kind of crippled right now. Sonic Chronicles, Final Fantasy IV, and some Wii games would be nice since I don't own ANY yet. *sob*

sweet deal, id pick up grand theft auto 4, tales of vesperia (awesome game which ive been wanting to buy for a while), and god of war for the psp. would definately appreciate winning the gift card.

Final Fantasy Ring of Fate
Disagaea
maybe the new Kirby DS

but if I won one of the gift cards it would go towards purchasing a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back