GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked!

Three games I'd pick up? I'd definitely look at getting the second Prince of Persia game on the GCN. With that, I'd want to pick up a new copy of No More Heroes since I loaned mine out to a buddy, but I'm not sure I'll be getting that back. Oh, and since one would be free, I'd go for Need for Speed Pro Street. I know it wasn't received well, but I've thoroughly enjoyed a lot of NFS games (even Carbon), so I think it'd be worth it for me.

I'll probably check out some PS2 games during this sale since I dropped some big money on last weeks B2G1 sale. Im thinking FFX (since my original one stopped working), Persona 3 and Shadow of the Colossus

Still haven't had a chance to pick up some older psp games.

Mega Man Mav Hunter X
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins

Okami, Da Blob, Lego Batman, Metroid Prime 3, Order Up, and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 are all on my watch list for a sale like this.

Hopefully if I keep my options open I might get something I want.

I've still lending towards some of the following:

Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Gears of War
Eternal Sonata
Crackdown
Saints Row

Granted I would get them and not play them for awhile....got to work my way through Fable 2 a couple of times (^_^)

[quote name='Artanas']The page says from the 24th-26th, but the coupon is the one from last week.[/quote]

Yeah, I just noticed this. Are we going to need to wait for an update before using this thing?

Hmm, maybe Shadow of the Colossus, Lego Indiana Jones, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Super Princess Peach, Harvey Birdman?

I already snatched up most everything I wanted with the coupon the past few days but I could still use Saints Row 2, Rock Band 2 and the new Spiderman game if I can find it.

Has anyone noticed the expiration date on the coupon still says Oct 24th. Is there a new link to a new coupon, as I don't see my GS accepting this coupon as it appears to be expired. If I am missing something can someone let me know? Thanks.

I don't know if anyone has already posted about this, I haven't got time to look through 20 pages to check.

[quote name='usmasters']Has anyone noticed the expiration date on the coupon still says Oct 24th. Is there a new link to a new coupon, as I don't see my GS accepting this coupon as it appears to be expired. If I am missing something can someone let me know? Thanks.

I don't know if anyone has already posted about this, I haven't got time to look through 20 pages to check.[/quote]

The coupon expires today on the 24th meaning it will not work tomorrow the 25th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Gamestop FINALLY updated their site. It does show the new date on the promotional stuff, but the coupon is still the old one. They may have just extended it in their computers.

A store near me has these games in stock:

Kirby Super Star (DS) $29.99
Spore Creatures (DS) $24.99
Lock's Quest (DS) $24.99

Gonna pick 'em up before someone else does!

I'd be interested in Gears of War, Silent Hill Homecoming, Bioshock, Uncharted, Mercenaries 2 to name a few! Thanks for your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back