GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
hah, well if I had money i would have really attempted picking up dead space, fable 2, and fifa 09 for 360, but all my money and trade ins are going to fallout 3

[quote name='filanime03']Nah dude this deal is over yesterday. We are just waiting for cheapy to draw up the winners of the gift card:drool:.[/quote]

When is he going to do it, and why hasn't he locked this yet like the last one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='samurai388']When is he going to do it, and why hasn't he locked this yet like the last one pf these.[/QUOTE]

He'll just go by time stamp

I'm sure he's busy.

I bought Fable 2, TNA Impact, and Gears of War. I used $19 in store credit and a $25 e-rewards gift card and paid only $55 out of pocket.

Had a pretty good stop on Sunday -- Atelier Iris 1 & 2, Tales of Legendia, a Logitech cordless controller for PS2, & 2 PS2 memory cards!

This was one of the best b2g1 deals. picked up a bunch of accessories for 360 and wii and new games that came out. Fable 2, Dead Space and Fracture.

Master of Orion 3 (if my local GS still has it somewhere... I know it sucked but I love me some space empire), Valkyria Chronicles, and Bioshock. Plus a cooling system for my PS3, poor baby's the only one without one.

Wow, CheapyD just letting loose on the goods, and Gamestop is just helping as well.
Thanks for the chance.

My games would be Radiata Stories, .hack GU / Vol. 1, and Tales of Legendia. RPG love all around :)

10/24
Congratulations to:
Persona7
brutalgamer
Minger
palaeomerus
williamspam91
The winners will be receiving a message shortly about how to claim their prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back