GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently picked up a used PS2. So I picked up some accessories: PS2 DVD Remote, PS2 Controller, and PS2 controller extension cable.

[quote name='blucadet3']these sales have to stop!

im gonna have to just stop reading this forum and play some games and emerge after xmas.[/quote]

Right here, agreed.

I'm actually looking for Fatal frame 1+2, and yeah I'll indulge in Dead Space or Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Man I hope to get lucky on my old school selection ^_^

Picked up Raw Danger for myself, along with Jak & Daxter and Sega Genesis Collection for my brother. He just picked up a PS2 last week, so I'll be building him a nice care package for Christmas. This was a good start, though ;)

Got my call from GS about picking up my Fallout 3 at midnight tomorrow and they mentioned that they are now giving 30% trade bumps torwards Fallout plus your edge 10%. Probably to late to find anything left to flip back to them using b2g1f and high TIV games. They close in an hour here and already been raped for 2 days.

An idea for anyone caring... :D

I picked up Dragon Quest IV, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, and Children of Mana all for the DS.

I also bought Bioshock, but that was just because I wanted it and not because of the sale.

So many games that I've been looking forward to that came out recently on the 360....
Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Far Cry 2
Fable 2
Grid

Then of course Fallout 3 next week.....

Valkyria Chronicles, LittleBigPlanet and Fallout 3.

If there's enough left over, I'd think about getting a 360 when the Jasper units are widely available and getting Mass Effect and Fable II.

Hmm!
Wario Ware Inc. (GCN)
TimeSplitters 2 (Xbox Preferred)
Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance (xbox)
Dead or Alive 4(360)
Call of Duty 2 (360)

I'd love to get these games, and since day 1 these games can be bought (used), they would be Fallout 3, Gears of War 2 and Fable 2.

I'll go you one better and tell you what I did actually pick up today:
Dark Sector
Blue Dragon
Kane & Lynch

I've been playing Dark Sector since I got back from the store around midday... It's been a real surprise, this game is fun as hell! If you liked Gears, the controls will immediately click with you... great cheap game to tide me over until GoW2, highly recommended!

I also took advantage of this week's GS newsletter's 25% bonus credit coupon for DS & PSP games, traded in a small handful and got the afforementioned games and some Halo Kubricks for only a cool $5 out of pocket.

Looked at my credit card bills and saw that I was spending way too much for the last few months at gamestop. Then talked myself into returning the games I picked up last week - I regret having to return Yakuza 2 but I just couldn't find anything to pair it with. I thought I had decided to stay away from gamestop for at least the next couple of months but then after returning the games I saw some PS2 games at a nearby store so I went today and picked up:

Devil Summoner, Drakengard, and Ghost in the shell.
Xenosaga III, Grimgrimoire, and Disgaea.

Definitely not bad for just $54. Now I really need to stop buying and start playing UNLESS I win a giftcard that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back