GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I really need a 360 power brick. Do a lot of locations have them?
The Dolt that I bought my elite from on Ebay didn't sent me the cord that goes from the Brick to a wall outlet. And gee what a surprise, he won't respond to my messages (he also sent me an original xbox controller instead of a 360 controller).
But I got it so cheap, so I'm not about to send the whole thing back to him.

I grabbed 3 games yesterday, but while I was browsing I saw some more that I'm interested in. contemplating going back for:
Half-life 1 (PS2)
Orange Box (360)
Phoenix Wright 1

Just took advantage of the last one yesterday. Might have to go back today. I'll take a look at the last gen racks.

I'm looking at picking up Tales of Vesperia, MGS 4, and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (as a cheap fanboy thrill).

I might try to pickup so older, cheaper titles too.

I would probably get Rainbow Six Vegas II, Dead Rising, and Call of Duty 4 for a friend who doesn't have it yet for some reason.

I've gotten so much lately but I still need to get

Rock Band 2
Dead Space &
Saints Row 2

I've seen all three used just not in the same location yet.

I'd be wanting to pick up:

NBA 2k9
NHL 2k9
Mass Effect
Far Cry 2
Lego Batman
Pure
NFS: Undercover (when it comes out Nov 18th)

If I could find Sniper Elite Xbox, Ico and Silent Hill Origins PS2 I'd probably pick those up. Good luck to me finding all 3 of those in the same store.

At least this is giving me a better chance to look for Far Cry 2, and Dead Space. I still need to pick up Fable 2 also, as I didn't have any luck next week.

My poor wallet. And mid terms are coming up too. excellent.

well! maybe I'll pick up overlord, stuntman, doa4, simpsons for 360. some gamecube controllers too maybe. great sale! big ups to gamestop supporting CAG.

Okami (Wii)

Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy

and while there I hope to pick up the instruction booklets to two other games I previously bought there:

Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
Street Racing Syndicate (Gamecube)

I have a huge list of Gamecube games, many of which are pretty cheap there, but rarely in stock. I don't like to buy online since I really like to have the matching case and instruction booklet.

Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, and Heavenly Sword. My PS3 collection is small and lonely. Oh, and Final Fantasy IV for my DS. Can't have too many good JRPGs.

Wow, they just keep going and going!
I'm still after:
Soul Calibur IV (no problem), Rock Band 2 (big problem) and Saints Row 2 (another big problem).

Keeping the dream alive :)

I'm thinking of picking up some older DS games that I still haven't gotten around to picking up. Maybe Mario Kart, New Super Mario Brothers, and I'm not sure on a third one yet.

Onimusha 4
Onimusha Blade Warriors (need to finish my Onimusha collection)
Zone of Enders 2 if they have it

I would like to finally pick up some old PS3 hits that I have been meaning to play. Uncharted, GTAIV, and Heavenly Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back