GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I just picked up some games with the last deal.

Well, I really would like Rock Band 2, Fable 2, and Far Cry 2 if they were somehow used by now.

I am interested in

Fable 2 (360)
Dead Space (PS3)
Yakuza 2 (PS2)

Seems like Fable 2 is on many CAG's list.

Would love to fill out the rest of my PS2 and DS collection, would love to get a few RPGs like Luminous Arc, Castlevania: OoE... maybe finally pick up a copy of Arcana Heart to play, some new games like Fable 2 and Far Cry 2 would be nice. Would be really nice to do christmas shopping for family and friends this way lol.

Time for tracking down more copies of Marvel v Capcom 2, and other expensive games/accessories. Wavebirds, Ikaruga, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, the older Atlus PS2 games, and some new DS RPGs.

Though it's a hassle, the best is to buy a copy even if there's only 1 in the store, then track down another 1 or 2 at other stores, then have them apply the discount there.

Spent all my money during the TRU deal, now if there are games I actually wanted. Only game I realyy want is Resistance 2.

I love going back and getting used games that I wasnt able to afford way back. I mostly get PS2 games. I have been interested in getting some Tomb raider games, but might pick up some GBA games too like the Megaman Zero games or Mario games, since my local store still has some in stock last I checked.

I have been eyeing the Megaman Anniversary Collection though.

So many to go through, I wont know exactly what there is till I get there.

Ah man, another B2G1 event! Man, my money is wearing thin!!

This time I suppose I would have to go for some older games like:

The Simpsons
Conan
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

I am going in today to take advantage of this no doubt.

Rockstar Table Tennis
Assassins Creed
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (If I can find it)
Monopoly (for the kids here)
Sonic The Hedgehog
Stranglehold

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back