GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be looking for anything classic to add to my PS2 library. (I'm still not caught up with the next gen.)

I just got a PS3 yesterday - and the guys at GameStop in American Fork, Utah were awesome at answering my questions. I'd like to get Metal Gear!

I've abused this deal so much that I'm not sure what I want to get anymore...we already found Dead Space used for like 35!

I guess if I can find Samba de Amigo used, then I could find 2 other ones I want. :D

Games: Dead Space, Fable II, Burnout Paradise.

This is my first post ever. I came to this website courtesy of 1up. Looking forward to contributing and am now following up on the CAGcast. Have a good one.

drkblue2507

i may pickup..
resident evil 4 wii
mario kart wii
and dead space (if i can find it)

ahhh.. these promos are making me go broke. i haven't even finished the games that i got last time.

Persona 3
Digital Devil Saga (1-2)
Odin Sphere
Silent Hill: Origins
Suikoden V
Monster Rancher 4
Atelier Iris (1-3)

Hopefully they will have fatal frame I and II this time.

I'm gonna get Wild Arms 5, Devil May Cry 4, and Lost Odyssey

they've been doing alot of these recently, too bad LBP and Fallout 3 (amazon special edition for me) are going to take all my money... unless I win a $500 gift card, in that case it's gotta be dead spacem midnight club LA and somthing probably bay off my R2 and valkry porfile preorders :) c'mon you know you wanna give me one of the gift cards

Don't know if I've posted in here (LOL WEED), but my picks are:
-Guitar Hero Aerosmith
-Rock Band 2
-Assassin's Creed

I would primarily look for DS games such as Dragon Quest IV and World Ends with You. Thanks for the opportunity to win giftcards, CAG!

Dead Space
Silent Hill Homecoming
Saints Row 2

Hopefully they have one of these sales later in November when more of the good games are released and traded in.

Dang. I guess this sale excludes accessories . . .

I'll have to find something else in the 24.99 range. Maybe Apollo Justice or something.

I just picked up a new 80GB PS3 (for only $250, truly CAG) so I would like to start my collection with used copies of Warhawk, Resistance: Fall of Man and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Hopefully getting my Xbox 360 in a few days so looking to pick up some good RPG's.

Oblivion, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey

Hoping my local store can hook me up!

ill be looking for Battle fantasia, Tales of vasterian, and deadspace, forced unleashed,, de blob, Warioland shake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back