GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I want to expand my PSP library. Finally get Crisis Core, revisit Final Fantasy Tactics, and maybe Streetfighter Alpha. Thanks for the chance!

Grandia 3
Grandia Extreme
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist 2
Radiata Stories
God of War
Xenosaga 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Puzzle Quest

Right now, I could go for Dead Space, Bioshock, Spiderman: Web of Shadows (if it isn't rubbish) all on the PS3... as for PS2 games I'd like to pick up used, I never did get Shadow of the Colossus, plus I wouldn't mind revisiting Matrix: Path of Neo and Indigo Prophecy.

With the new batch of ds games, I'd be looking for a DQ IV, Sonic Chronicles, and Lego Batman.

If I had a 360, I would be all over Fable II.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to find Oblivion GOTY for PS3. Other than that I'll probably be picking up Force Unleashed and Tiger Woods 09. I hope I can find them all used.

Looked for Dead Space earlier this week and it wasn't there - would still like to pick that up. Also interested in Overlord and Eternal Sonata.

Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean: First Departure, and My Japanese Coach.

Not a freaking chance of that happening. Still, more likely than Bangai-o Spirits around here.

Since I already picked up Little Big Planet and Fable 2, I would be interested in the following titles:

Dead Space
Socom
Far Cry 2

I think I'm going to grab Castle of Shikigami III, Day of Reckoning 2, and quite possibly Def Jam Vendetta 2: Fight For New York.

Nothing like catching up on old games!

I am looking for the following:

Project Gotham Racing 4
Over G Fighters
Blue Dragon

Some older games but ones I missed on clearance.

I really want to pick up some cheap games with this...I haven't been to gamestop in a while...I want to get Lego StarWars Complete for the 360...is it sub 19 dollars? I want to get it and probably some crap on the wii for the wife/kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back