GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to pick up the following:
Viva Pinata
The Simpsons Game
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Sonic The Hedgehog
Tomb Raider: Legend
Lost Planet

I thought this was going on during the week but I guess I was wrong. No football game for me tomorrow so maybe I'll head over to GS and see what they have. Should I go with a TWEWY/Professor Layton/Hotel Dusk (yeah right) DS lineup or hope for a NBA 2K9/Saints Row 2/Dead Space 360 lineup? Either way, I seriously doubt I'll find even two out of either three.

Does the "buy two, return two, keep the free one" thing still work on this like it worked on the toys r us thing a while back?
Also, I just picked up Enchanted Arms, Dark Sector (blech) and Blue Dragon for under $40. Should last me a while, though I may go to a different one later and check for Fable 2.

I'll be looking for:

Dead Space
Fable II
Pure.

Although they do have Pure at my local Target for $41 on clearance. I hope I can pick it up on the next markdown.

Picked up Kirby Superstar Ultra, Dragon Quest IV, No More Heroes... and then House of the Dead 2&3, Final Fantasy IV and Bully.

Ahh, used games. I've been meaning to fill out my 360 library for awhile now.

I'd probably go after a copy of Gears of War. I played it on PC before I had a 360 and it'd be nice to play co-op online with friends before the sequel comes out.

I'd look for a copy of Lost Odyssey. I've heard mixed reviews, but I've disagreed with bad reviews before, so I'm never above trying something out anyways.

Also, a copy of Dead Rising, in preparation for Left 4 Dead.

They have used copies of Far Cry 2, Dead Space, and Saints Row 2 at one of my local stores according to the on-line checker I might run out tomorrow morning and see if I can pick them up. I still have sealed unopened copies of FC2 and DS that I can return for like $128.00 it would save me $22.00 and I would end up with a 3rd game for free.

I like buying old games.

Tony hawk underground (GC)
Viewtiful Joe (GC)
Yakuza 2 (PS2)
Manhunt (PS2)
Manhunt 2 (PS2)
Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
GTA Vice city stories (PSP)
Loco Roco (PSP)

clear.gif
I might pick up some older titles like Call Of Juarez, Naruto, and a Dead Rising for my nephew.

Wow, so many contests.

I would probably pick up a couple of DS games, although it would be a tough choice.

Likely Sonic Chronicles, The World ends with You and maybe Advance Wars.

Nice, I'd pick up Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, Soul Calibur IV, and Dead Space.

Oh, and Fable 2 if they get a used copy in stock.

[quote name='Goten']infinite undiscovery persona 4 and resistence 2[/QUOTE]

If you get those during this sale, you will be the most amazing person ever.

hmm.. there's a bunch of DS games I'm looking around for, shouldn't be hard to find some combination to take advantage of this. :D FF3 + Etrian Odyssey 2 + one of the last 2 Castlevanias.. well not that i'm gonna find Ecclesia used yet. :p

just so you know, you can buy games and take them to another GS that has a particular game in stock that another GS doesn't and get all the games you want that way.

I bought FFIV, FFTA2, and infinite undiscovery and took infinite undiscovery to another GS and swapped it out for another 35$ game (DQIV for the DS)

I'll be looking for a few Wii games that I can't quite bring myself to pay price for but would be tempted if they were wrapped up in a B2G1 deal:

Boomblox
WarioLand: Shake It
Okami

Infinite Undiscovery, Brothers in Arms HH and Dead Space would be my choices. Hopefully I can get lucky and someone already traded in their copy of Dead Space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back