GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben 10 alien force, Mario kart Wii, Super Smash Brother's Brawl (Wii). Great Christmas presents for the kiddos.

I wouldn't mind GTA IV, Star Wars Force unleashed, and Fable 2 for myself.

I've been looking for decent prices for, without luck, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and Ico.

Extra money is always good, wanted to pick up a few things, but can only budget a game a month =/ If I had the spare change though aside from already getting LBP and Persona 4 in December, November time frame has tons of good games and I'd still have to wade through a bunch of titles though it'd be easier for me to pick up...

- Dead Space (yeah out of already, but LBP is my October buy =D, plus it's old enough to grab used now apparently lol)
- The Last Remnant
- Fallout 3
- Left 4 Dead
- A 3rd Controller for PS3 so more of my sisters could play LBP together, hate that controllers cost the same price as a game =_=

Perfect timing with these sales for me. My company did massive layoffs a few months ago and I was out of work. Now I am back to work and looking to spend again!

Gonna pick up some Wii stuff since all I use my Wii for is the Internet Channel and Virtual Console.

Picking up 3 that are in stock/best price combo:
No More Hero's
RE4
Boom Blox
Mario & Sonic
Okami

tales of symphonia, dragon warrior 8 and top spin 2 or 3. is the sale exclusively used games? what about accessories?

Got 3 more titles last night...
Dead Space (which took me all week to find)
NHL 09
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (which I didnt particularly want, they just didn't have much else in that particular store where I found Dead Space)

All in excellent condition though!

GBA love

Wario Land 4 (actually my very first GBA game, but then was sold to GameStop along with 6 GBC games for Pokemon Ruby) :bomb:
Metroid Fusion
Super Monkey Ball Jr.

or something like that

Ah this might be a great time to pick up some PS2 RPG's. My 360 just busted so I actually have to go to my PS3 for gaming for awhile. I would love to pick up Uncharted, Wild Arms 5, Suikoden 3, and Rouges Galaxy.

Im actually looking for some super nintendo games.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars
Super Contra
Killer Instinct
Final Fight
Pilot Wings
Fire Pro Wrestling

[quote name='sleazyMoney']Im actually looking for some super nintendo games.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars
Super Contra
Killer Instinct
Final Fight
Pilot Wings
Fire Pro Wrestling[/quote]

And I'm looking for gold in my back yard. :p

Since I'm playing Phoenix Wright trials and tribulations now it would be nice to pick up,

Phoenix Wright Apollo Justice
Locke's Quest
and Time Hollow

I would definitely hope there are some of the newer games there like Fable II, Dead Space and.........hmmmm what else would I get. You have to get 3 of the same price or they only discount the cheap one. I guess I would just look around for the third

sweet it's been extended.

I should be able to get:
Dead Space
Fable II
Far Cry 2
and/or
Saints Row 2

Too bad this wasn't extended through the release of Fallout 3, could've gotten really lucky.

I already hit up this deal the other day! I picked up Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Patapon and Puzzle Quest for my new PSP! Quite a deal. I'm also thinking of going back to try and get Lumines, Crush and Exit.

Saints Row 2 I really want to get, but reviews are making me iffy.

Definitely Fable 2 and Dead Space. And the probably Far Cry 2 as my freebie.

Or maybe I'd pick of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I loves me some Castlevania.

Oh and I forgot Rock Band 2! Probably Rock Band 2 over Far Cry 2. I'm a drummin fool. PDA by Interpol? AWESOME D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back