GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these buy two get one free deals. Last time I wasn't able to get the games I wanted because Shadow of the Collosus(sp?) didn't have an instruction book. I would probably pick up: Kingdom Hearts, God of War and Shadow of the Collosus.

Since I just got a 360, I'm missing a lot of great titles. Honestly, all I have is GTA4, since I plan to take back COD4 due to the fact that I never have time to play it. I'd like to get Gears of War so I can practice for the sequel, as well as Dead Rising and probably Fable II. Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, and Far Cry 2 look good as well. It's impossible to decide....

I would get Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Viking, and Crackdown. Alas, I'd need to get gas to go to GS, and that's just annoying enough in itself to call it all off.

I definitely would like to pick up some horror games like Dead Space or Silent Hill: Homecoming.
I'd also want to get Fable 2, Far Cry 2, or Tales of Vesperia.

This stinks, my local GS has Fable 2 used, but I can't find any other games to go with it :( No Deadspace, Midnight Club LA, Farcry 2, Mercs 2, or SWFU.

I'll be looking for Star Wars Force Unleashed, Madden 09, and Far Cry 2...but will settle for NCAA 09, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ninja Gaiden II, or Soul Calibur IV

I want to get Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, Call of Duty: World At War, and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I could easily get some of those (when they come out) if I'd win a gift card.

Some games I would love to get my hands on: Dead Space, Infinite Undiscovery, Heavenly Sword, Fable 2. Oh and the gift card too :).

I've been loading up lately and found a lot of great new titles release week on this sale (Golden Ax, Far Cry 2) but maybe:

Dead Space
Fracture
Blitz II

One of these days, I'm actually going to get some of the DS games I've been after--Ninja Gaiden, FFTA2, FF XII Revenant Wings, maybe Disgaea DS.

Ended up grabbing Etrian Odyssey, Mega Man ZX, and Kirby Canvas Curse. Pretty happy with what I grabbed, it was good to pick up a few DS titles I haven't gotten yet.

Im going tonight, im hoping to pick up Dead Space, if i could find fable 2 but i highly doubt it, a Wii title.. not sure which one yet ill probably decide while im in store.
and id also like to pick up another DS, 360 and PS2 or Wii game while im there. There are still so many things that I want to get.

I need to play catch-up on my video games list...I'd love to get:

Breath of Fire IV: Dragon Quarter
Xenosaga III
Folklore
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back