GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back and picked up Mortal Kombat:A, Indigo Prophecy and Marvel Nemesis (my son picked that one out).

As we were checking out, the clerk said, "I know MK is probably for you, but you know it is M rated, right?" I told him I did, but really appreciated him pointing that out. Obviously, I'm well-informed about games, but not all parents are, so it's nice to see someone checking.

Since I'm in a "picking up older games on the cheap" mood, I'll probably be back up tomorrow, too.

[quote name='Ravenous']
I still havent seen anything with people winning these GCs.... :lol:[/quote]

I haven't seen anything about the winners of the GC's either, but then again I don't follow any 'deal' threads for Gamestop since I don't consider any prices they have a good deal. :D

As a proud new 360 owner, I'd grab...
Rock Band 2
Soul Calibur IV
and...
...geez, what else is still nearly full price? Not Bioshock, but that's all I can think of that I want. :p

im looking forward for Gears of War 2, Dead Space, Little Big Planet, Fable 2, and probobly guitar hero 4, and of course fall out 3. man getting that card would be hella cool.

Dead Rising, Halo 3, Gears 1. Then put any remaining towards a Left 4 Dead preorder. Yeah, I'm behind the times, blow me.

I managed to track down a copy of farcry 2, with madden 09, and the force unleashed. a good day. Who won the CAL v. UCLA game?

I want

Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy

Midnight Club: LA
Grand Theft Auto IV
Soul Calibur IV

The banner ad says coupon required but I do not see a coupon when i click the banner ad. Do i really need a coupon? if so where do I download it?

REALLY wish I could get Far Cry 2/Midnight Club LA/Dead Space... I think I might be able to pick up 3 55 games and just use the return within 7 days thing over and over until I can get those 3...

[quote name='xibis']The banner ad says coupon required but I do not see a coupon when i click the banner ad. Do i really need a coupon? if so where do I download it?[/quote]

last week they had the coupon running for used games and accessories. Then the Video game portion of a coupon carried over into an in-store deal that requires no coupon. Go forth with no coupon.

Although it would be almost impossible but I would love to find Dead Space, Fable II, and Saints Row 2. If I cannot find these games I will just enjoy Fallout 3 on tuesday.

[quote name='xibis']The banner ad says coupon required but I do not see a coupon when i click the banner ad. Do i really need a coupon? if so where do I download it?[/QUOTE]

nope that coupon ended. Its all in-store now. i thought the the same thing until i came in and there was a big sign that stated it.

Came out with:
Suikoden V
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
SNK Arcade Classics.

Not bad for 43 bucks.

Far Cry 2 (not available at my nearest GS)
Dead Space (available)
Battlefield Bad Company (available)

Come on, trade in Far Cry 2 already!

I would love to get a hold of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion with the added DRL on the disk. If I saw DeadSpace or Spiderman: Web of Shadows there used I'd certainly grab those up as well because this is the only time it's really worth buying newly released games used, during the buy 2 get 1 free promotion.

okay, no Far Cry 2, Fable 2 or LBP. Did not buy anything. I think it will take sometime to get them as used copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back