GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on picking up more games for the 360, especially to fill gaps in my Dynasty Warriors collection: DW5 Empires, DW6, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, and Warriors Orochi 2.

Went to GS this morning and picked up a couple of PS2 game I've been waning to play:
Wild Arms 5
Tales of the Abyss
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

And also got my copy of LittleBigPlanet. What a day!

I would have to say Too Human (I didn't mind the demo), Star Wars: Force Unleashed, and Dead Space. I've seen all three at the store near me.

/drool

Anyone know if you can use a coupon code on top of the B2G1 deal? Like that 20% cellfire coupon?

It'd cool if so, I'd pick up:

Mario Party 8
Mario Cart
Super Mario Galaxy

my person pick would getting burnout paradise, persona 3 and persona 4 to complete the series. those are must play on the playstation console

I'd probably be on the hunt for battlefield bad company and possibly Dead Space and Farcry 2 (all for PS3) if i was extremely lucky
---
PSN ID - ImpurePhoen1x

Arrg! Shame I'm kinda broke at the moment. If I had the cash I'd probably want to pick up Mass Effect, Gears of War and perhaps Lost Planet. I got a bunch of 360 games I need to catch up on.

I want go grab a copy of resistance to play again before resistance 2 hits, look for a blitz II used copy and Mass Effect.

I just bought a Wii for my brother and his wife for Xmas. I'm hoping to find some classic games on the cheap. Metroid Prime, Zack & Wiki, and Order Up maybe.

I ended up getting Atelier Iris, Atelier Iris 2, and Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.

At another store I got Atelier Iris 3, Wild Arms: Alter Code F, and Shining Force Neo.

Another one already, cool!

If I'm lucky, I'll get some oldies all at one place:

Ico
God Hand
Okami

These will most likely be available in one spot though:

No More Heroes
Boom Blox
Folklore

The stock was cleared out from the last B2G1, but I need to grab some old PS3 games (since I got a PS3 recently).

I need to pick up Uncharted, Burnout: Paradise, and Ratchet & Clank if I can find them all in one place.

Still trying to find a used Rock Band 2, and would throw a party if someone had Fable II already, heh. Might also try to pick up Assassin's Creed or Mass Effect. I've been in the mood for both lately but traded them away a while back.

Infinite Discovery, Mass Effect, and probably Eternal Sonata. Plus gonna pick up that Madcatz HDMI switch add-on for the PS3. I got my Edge card so it'll be much much cheaper. :)

I would really like to have :

Halo 3
Final Fantasy 12
Fable 2
Shadowrun
Gears of War
Guitar Hero 2
Assassin's Creed
Avatar The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth
Bioshock
Burnout: Paradise
Conan
Crackdown
Dark Messiah: Might and Magic Elements
Dead or Alive 4
Dead Rising
Devil May Cry 4
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 6
Final Fantasy 11
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows
Genma Onimusha
Lost Odyssey
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Mortal Kombat Armeggeddon

I am sorry about my lengthy list it's just I never got to play any of the "good games" and I would really appreciate just one games from the list to be honest.But yeah sorry again about the length. Later dudes ~The Forgivensage~ Deeslayer

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first post, and first I'd like to thank this site. It's saved me tons since I've found it. :D

I already got Battlefield: Bad Company and Heavenly Sword used during the deal, and decided to get Call of Duty 4 for my friend who paid me half of the used price (I already have CoD4)

I couldn't really find any more used games I'd get, as the gamestop by my university apartment doesn't really have any that i'd want.

This is wishful thinking lol but i would love to get Saints Row 2, Midnight Club LA, & Lego Indiana Jones for the 360.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Silent Hill: Origins
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Maybe some others if the store dosen't has these three or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back