Gamestop Code for $10 off pre-owned games.

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
I thought i'll give back to the CAG community with a coupon that takes off $10 off your next gamestop purchase of 2 preowned games. I'm thinking of a number between 1-30. First to guess it gets the code.

OptimusPrimeJewForm got it. It's the day of my birthday which happens to be today. I'll PM you the code. I want to apologize to everyone if this contest was stupid. next time I'll think of something more creative. I feel like I should give back in a big way for all the hospitality I get from random strangers. THANK YOU EVERYONe and stay tuned....

[quote name='Royal High Knight']OptimusPrimeJewForm got it. It's the day of my birthday which happens to be today. I'll PM you the code. I want to apologize to everyone if this contest was stupid. next time I'll think of something more creative. I feel like I should give back in a big way for all the hospitality I get from random strangers. THANK YOU EVERYONe and stay tuned....[/QUOTE]

LMFAO BOOYAH!! Thanks Royal High Knight you just saved me ten bucks :D
Happy Birthday BTW

[quote name='J Miliam']Fail.[/QUOTE]

So I left a thread open and came back and posted not realizing it had been open for an hour. Sue me.

bread's done
Back