Gamestop.com already has the new GH list up..

time to finally pick up Jak 3 and complete my collection. i'll wait for a 3 for $30 or 2 for $25 deal tho before i buy. thanks.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll have all 5 GH titles next week and CC 'll get all my money for it.......:)[/QUOTE]

There are 6 games there, I hope Syphon Filter is the one you aren't getting!

Syphon Filter & Hot Shots Golf Fore have been much cheaper before (EB actually paid people to get it with gift codes, Hot Shots Golf Fore was free after gift codes too).

[quote name='RegularX']time to finally pick up Jak 3 and complete my collection. i'll wait for a 3 for $30 or 2 for $25 deal tho before i buy. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ratchet Up Your A$$enhole is much better than Jak 3 (which was kinda crappy)

[quote name='soulwish2003']Those are all pretty solid titles though... and CCity will have all but Killzone for 14.99 in next weeks add.[/QUOTE]

Wha? Not according to trust's ad they don't...

If i order online from GS or EB, what are the chanes of getting the ugly GH box art? Maybe I should go to Circuit City and find the regular version. I hate GH box art.

[quote name='mgsvr']If i order online from GS or EB, what are the chanes of getting the ugly GH box art? Maybe I should go to Circuit City and find the regular version. I hate GH box art.[/QUOTE]

Slim to none, They still probably have a couple hundred of the non-ghs left. Glad I passed on R&C:UYA, almost bought it from some flea market vendor for $25.

I'll get that and Jak 3 in due time, namely when I'm able to run through R&C:GC and Jak 2.

Syphon Filter is bad game but i got it for -$10 from EB while back (EB have it for $10 - $20 Voucher = -$10). It still Seal in my collection ;)

This is good for Gamestop but bad for other stores as people will definitely go to GS to get the games at the cheaper price. I would suggest waiting for Best Buy to drop its prices because of the $5 off coupon.

[quote name='ananag112']Hmm..I wonder if I can PM the Killzone price at BB and use the $5 coupon. Killzone for $10 should be quite good.[/QUOT

Technically, you aren't supposed to be able to combine a price match and a GGC. However, sometimes the cashier will let you get away with it. It just depends on who you get as a cashier.

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='ananag112']Hmm..I wonder if I can PM the Killzone price at BB and use the $5 coupon. Killzone for $10 should be quite good.[/QUOT

Technically, you aren't supposed to be able to combine a price match and a GGC. However, sometimes the cashier will let you get away with it. It just depends on who you get as a cashier.[/QUOTE]Yeah I had the awful luck of it not working out for me today.

[quote name='ananag112']Hmm..I wonder if I can PM the Killzone price at BB and use the $5 coupon. Killzone for $10 should be quite good.[/QUOTE]

killzone is NOT 14.99 according to dropout's ad...so after the coupon it will still be 14.99

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']he's right...i read his post wrong at first too...all but KillZone[/QUOTE]

His fault for wording it weird. :lol:

and wouldnt you know it, but i just bought Killzone on ebay.............luckily it only cost me $12.50 after shipping........IT STILL HASNT COME AFTER I PAID 10 DAYS AGO...............mabey i am being unreasonable, but after finding out that i could have just bought it new for 20$ and not have to have waited for it, it just doesnt fell like a great deal............and here i am waiting..............DAMN

Eb has them new for 19.99 as well. However the used ones are still 29.99. I am going to wait on the used ones to be 17.99 so I can get them for 14 a piece.

[quote name='Graystone']Eb has them new for 19.99 as well. However the used ones are still 29.99. I am going to wait on the used ones to be 17.99 so I can get them for 14 a piece.[/QUOTE]

The used prices have dropped to 17.99.

bread's done
Back