Gamestop.com coupons (10% off games, 20% accessories)

wynams

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
*10% off in-stock video games and accessories on purchases over $75. Excludes holiday sale offers, and DLC. Other restrictions may apply. Offer expires 12/20/2011. Use code: HOLIDAY10

*20% off in-stock accessories. Excludes points and time cards, holiday sale items, and select PC accessories. Expires 12/25/11. Use code: ACC20

I'm seriously thinking about using HOLIDAY10 to get the Goldeneye: Reloaded Sharpshooter bundle. The bundle is already marked down to $99.99 at GS, and the code allows me to get it for under $98 after taxes. I'm going to leave the bundle sitting in my cart until I can get a few opinions from some fellow CAGs:

1. Is the Sharpshooter fun to use with FPS games?

2. Are there any other Move games worth getting?

3. How is Goldeneye: Reloaded?

Thanks guys.

[quote name='RCS0926']I'm seriously thinking about using HOLIDAY10 to get the Goldeneye: Reloaded Sharpshooter bundle. The bundle is already marked down to $99.99 at GS, and the code allows me to get it for under $98 after taxes. I'm going to leave the bundle sitting in my cart until I can get a few opinions from some fellow CAGs:

1. Is the Sharpshooter fun to use with FPS games?

2. Are there any other Move games worth getting?

3. How is Goldeneye: Reloaded?

Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]
go to best buy and buy the playstation move mayhem bundle for $99, Resistance 3 + killzone 3, nav, camera, move controller, and sharpshooter.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']go to best buy and buy the playstation move mayhem bundle for $99, Resistance 3 + killzone 3, nav, camera, move controller, and sharpshooter.[/QUOTE]

This x10

[quote name='Donutkid2222']go to best buy and buy the playstation move mayhem bundle for $99, Resistance 3 + killzone 3, nav, camera, move controller, and sharpshooter.[/QUOTE]

I have GS credit to burn. That's why I'm considering the 007 bundle. I burned up all the money in my PayPal account on Black Friday sales. Otherwise, I would've gotten the Mayhem bundle without a doubt. The fact that the Mayhem bundle exists makes me hesitant to pull the trigger on the GS deal even if I'm only paying with GS credit. I think I'll pass for now.

[quote name='RCS0926']I have GS credit to burn. That's why I'm considering the 007 bundle. I burned up all the money in my PayPal account on Black Friday sales. Otherwise, I would've gotten the Mayhem bundle without a doubt. The fact that the Mayhem bundle exists makes me hesitant to pull the trigger on the GS deal even if I'm only paying with GS credit. I think I'll pass for now.[/QUOTE]
That is the worst thing of GS credit they do not have much deals down there had my credit for almost a year there, nothing good to buy.:cold:

[quote name='luischav3z']That is the worst thing of GS credit they do not have much deals down there had my credit for almost a year there, nothing good to buy.:cold:[/QUOTE]

I'm always at least a year behind in terms of the current gaming trends, so I generally take advantage of Gamestop's B2G1 sales by picking up older games. However, if you're looking for deals on newer games, GS definitely isn't the place to shop.

ACC20 has been live for a few weeks now, got the X360 speed wheel for $47.99 + tax (51.xx for me).. paid via GS credit, surprisingly shipped via 2-day UPS using only their free shipping.

bread's done
Back