GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Gamestop is helpful for having used copies of new released titles with-in the first week. I would like to save a few $ along with my edge card and pick up: Brutal Legends / Uncharted 2 / or / Fallout 3: Goty edition.

Games I'd get:

Prince of Persia
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Devil May Cry
Odin Sphere
Beyond Good and Evil
Persona 3 and 4

Sweet deal! Oh boy do I wish I could win one of these types of things for once :whistle2:(

since I have plans to get a ps3 finally, I look forward to winning so I can pick up:
mgs4
uncharted, and
killzones

Awesome that they are now guaranteeing manuals and cases. That was always my biggest fear/problem ordering online from them (though a quick trip to the store generally solved it).

Fable 2, Halo ODST, Guilty Gear 2

still need to get me resistance 2.

but ill probably pick up a used Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, been meaning to play that for a long time.

oh and infamous.

I'd like to pick up a copy of InFamous, MUA1 & 2 and ODST.
I'm glad GameStop changed their policy and guarantee boxes and manuals with used games.
Nice!

I love the fact that GameStop is now offering their games complete on their website. They'll absolutely get more purchases from me.

Personally, I'm hoping to get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Animal Crossing Wii, and Deadly Creatures soon.

Shoot, where was this guarantee 3 months ago? First and only time I bought a used game from Gamestop.com, it didn't have the original cover or manual. Oh well.

I guess I'd be interested in Resident Evil 5, Halo 3 ODST, Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero Metallica, etc.

I would love to buy used copies of Halo Wars, Call of Duty: World at War and Fallout 3.

Maybe Beatles Rock Band as well!

This is sweet! There are a ton of games I need to catch up with.

- Two Worlds (Any game that has a quest for taint has to be owned)
- Resident Evil 5
- Uncharted Drakes Fortune
- Little Big Planet
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Metal Gear Solid 4

I did not know about the CAG16 discount. Hopefully I'll remember it, as I'm looking to pick up a few old GCN games like Zelda: Four Swords used.

bread's done
Back