GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

i have always preferred to get my games form gamestop and with my closets local one being about 20 miles away i oreder online 90% of the time for me this is great news. NOW if they will just hury up and open the one they built about 6 miles form here.

as for the games i would like to get used now

Sacred 2 ( looks good )
Odst ( yes i play story mode )
too human (might be ok )
Residnet evil 5 ( to finish my RE set )
About any RPG i don't already have for ps3 and 360

Xbox 360:

Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Halo 3: ODST
Prototype
Dynasty Warriors 6
Dynasty Warriors 6: Xtreme Legends
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires
Warriors Orochi 2
NHL 10
Mirror's Edge

PS3:

inFamous
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet & Clank FUTURE: Tools of Destruction
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I want to pick up a few more Gamecube gems like

- Super Maio: Double Dash
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Ikaruga

I would be interested in getting Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Punch Out, Dead Space: Extraction, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Blaz Blue: Collector's Edition, Uncharted: Darke's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Dragon's Quest V

I've been having so much fun with the latest Mario & Luigi, I'd prolly get the Partners In Time game and maybe some of the Castlevania games.

Finally, now they can spend an extra couple bucks getting reprints so I don't have too! While gamestop has some ludicrous prices at times, there are some good steals on under-appreciated games such as Dark Sector.

Hopefully, they'd still have some of the last generation stuff beating around I wouldn't mind trying to get such as Shadow of Destiny, Ico, and the Fatal Frame series. If not, I'd probably look into Batman, Resistance 2, Demon Soul's, Ninja Gaiden 2, or maybe even UFC.

My first post... I've been eyeing up used titles Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Beautiful Katamari at GameStop for some time now but haven't yet pulled the trigger. I've only seen Beautiful Katamari in the Used section once, and wish I had gotten it then.

I plan on getting a PS3 soon enough so there are certainly a a few games such as Uncharted, Valkyria Chronicles, and of course MGS4.

Good news on the cover art/manual front. I had been disappointed a couple of times with used game purchases from GS.

I am actually in the market for: SFIV, CoD5: WAW, and want to get a used copy of NHL 10 if there are any out there.

Thanks for the opps and deals CAG.

Hmm...I'm interested in

Tale of Symphonia[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Shadow Hearts: From the New World[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Finally. This has always drove me away from ordering gs stuff online. I'll be ordering ds games a bundle of ds games now. I'm interested in picking up some older games like Lock's Quest, Rondo of Swords, and final fantasy III.

I'd get:

Final Fantasy Dissidia
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

&

Halo 3 ODST. ;)

I'm still disappointed the last time I ordered from gamestop with the guarantee I got a black box with no manual and no art...but here we go, Ghostbusters, Uncharted.

bread's done
Back