GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Portable games FTW! There are so many DS and PSP games with no box art or manuals... Now I can have both! With 19 pages of wishlist, there's bound to be a few things to get from Gamestop now. Chrono Trigger, Class of Heroes, Final Fantasy (those are gone already aren't they?!). I love this from the website: "Game is packed with love: Check!" See, you can't even get that in store! (Well, you could, but it's not the kind of love I want with my games...)

Sweet! (in regards to the new GS policy AND the gift card giveaways!)

Anyway, I'd pick up
Batman: AA
Halo: ODST
Bourne Conspiracy

I would pick up Persona 4 for sure. Then probably a combination of Ghostbusters, Infamous, Burnout Paradise, and Crackdown.

Id probably be looking forward to grabbin a Assasins Creed to finish before the second one comes out. And maybe Two Worlds for basically the same reason but ive never tried Two Worlds so heh. Why not.

Hey Cheapie and Wombat,

Do you have a problem with Black College Football Experience? There is a thing called a "black college" you know. The title should be Black College: Football Experience. Do you have a problem with Black Colleges maybe? I'm just saying whenever my favorite video game journalists mention this game they sound shocked or bothered that it exists. I have 2 POINTS for you: First, there are rivalries and history in BCFx that you can have in many college football games today, but they are not highlighted in those games and many people won't go through all that built-in social network stuff to recreate this experience. Second, the battle of the bands is a major part of the BCFx and this game addresses that. I had friends who choice of college had alot to do with the band reputation (they played in band). I feel this game is necessary; not to be different, but to identify this experience as culture. Thanks, and give me some of your hard earned money please. Peace!!!

Since drifting is so awful in NFS: Shift, I'm thinking about picking up Juiced 2 and GRID. I needs ta drive sideways!

Great move by starting up this guarantee.

I need some older PS3 exclusives like Heavenly Sword and Ratchet and Clank Future.

I would like there NEW used games to not be only $5 cheaper. and sticker rape your box..i would like to see fallout GOTY ed.
brutal legends (i know its not even out yet )

id like to pick up Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for Xbox 360, i think its around 25.00 now pre owned, plus edge discount, and maybe Farcry 2

Yes, finally able to work on my PS2 backlog.

Ah, just looked again and no mention of PS2 being guaranteed.

Oh well go for the PSP
Resistance: Retribution
Disgaea
Mana Khemia

that's great that they're finally doing this.

I know they're pretty hard to find, but I would love to pick up Ico and Shadow of the Colossus

Like the guarantee. Hope it works out.

I'd love to re-grab some old PS2 titles I traded in long ago. Namely Suikoden III and Persona 3. I curse myself for being poor back then.

Ico and a ton of other PS2 games. Those tend to be harder to frankenstein a complete copy. The current gen's not so bad. Except the DS. More DS games with this guarantee would be amazing.

I'll have to debate on either getting a PSP or L4D,RainbowSV:2, and COD4. I really need to get Vegas 2 as I've been holding it off for almost a year.. :cold:

bread's done
Back