GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

It's the game that I've been trying to look for, Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube. Always wanted to play that game, but never tried it yet.

I should get my hands on Knights in the Nightmare and Wario Land: Shake It one of these days. That's what I should do.

I just got myself a PS3, so a few pre-owned titles would really hit the spot. I've currently got nothing to play on it except downloaded demos. Gotta get some delicious trophies that the kids like.

edit: Wait, do we have to be specific? Uh, Uncharted! And Batman! And um, Mirror's Edge.

Wow, good going Gamestop. With the new guarantee I might be interested in picking up some games like Saints Row 2 or Mario and Luigi's Inside Story

I still haven't played Uncharted, and considering how good #2 looks I should give it a shot soon...once I get through finishing up Disgaea 3 and my Fallout 3 DLC, that is! Yes, I know... I am soooo 2008.

Dead Space
Batman Arkham Asylum
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3
Street Fighter 4

Some combination of those would be terrific.

Wow! I'm impressed... Might bite on Marvel VS Capcom 2 (PS2) now...

Always wanted the original!

Same with rarer titles like ICO, but I am a huge fan that the game must have the artwork/box.

PS3 Titles Wanted:

1) Uncharted 1
2) Infamous
3) Resident Evil 5

what about a refund for people who bought games from gamestop.com in the past and just got a beat up game disc

I think I'll finally pick up Uncharted with the 2nd one about to come out...or maybe not since they don't have it. Star Ocean it is then.

Sacred 2
Fable II
Mass Effect
Batman: AA
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Eternal Sonata
Disgaea 3

All games I'm thinking of getting.

EDIT: I think my thread fell on its face because it didn't have gift cards, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good chance to grab a few titles I skipped over before because they weren't worth sixty bucks. Now I can get them for used price and percentage off; this is why I love CAG (well, that and the CAGcast).

If I were to win a gift card, I would purchase the following games:

Guitar Hero: WT
Demon's Soul
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

all for the PS3

Wow that's pretty awesome. I can't wait for the next buy 2, get 1 free used deal :D

I'd pick up :wii: Dead Space: Extraction, :wii: Pro Evolution Soccer 09, and :wii: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 :D

Thanks!

I prowl Gamestop regularly for DS and PS2 games. I'd like to score some PS2 RPGs (Persona 4 tops the list) as well as quirkier DS games like Point Blank, Touch the Dead, Touch Detective.

Theres a few used games I've been interested in picking:

Street Fighter IV
Killzone 2
BlazBlue

and too many DS games to list ;)

Hmm...

I could go for DIRT, Ghostbusters, and Battlefield: Bad Company for PS3, Psychonauts (REALLY doubt I'd find it, but a guy can hope!) for PS2, and I've actually been looking for that Altered Beast game for GBA for the longest time. Still hoping to find it at a Gamestop somewhere! :)

bread's done
Back