GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd probably pick up Devil May Cry 4.

[quote name='cdplayah']too bad I just bought ICO from them that came with neither...[/QUOTE]
Seeing how ICO's a PS2 game, it's not eligible for the guarantee anyway.

Oh man, I would LOVE to buy older games used at GameStop, like we used to be able to. I need me some E.G.G. on the Dreamcast!

Been wanting to get some more games for my DS, such as:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Scribblenauts

mmm... I'll have to go for Batman Arkham Asylum. Yes, I know, I must be the only gamer that hasn't played this yet, but I have limited time and still have to finish Infamous, and in 5 days I'm picking up Uncharted 2, so I'll wait until Batman goes down in price.

Thank god, I've been waiting for this day to come for to long. Maybe now I can find a used copy of CoD4 that dosn't look like it was used as a frisbee

I'm just about to pick up a PS3 for the first time, so I'm thinking about getting. . .

Resistance 2
Killzone 2
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Heavenly Sword

Now that there's a guarantee and I no longer have to play the lottery whenever I order online I may just shop exclusively at the website.

Maybe I'll start with Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 1 and 2

I'm glad to see that Gamestop is doing this! I'll grab Brutal Legend and Alpha Protocal when available. Right now, Batman.

I just picked up for the 360:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Crackdown
Vampire Rain

With my Edge card and CAG discount this order was CHEAP!
Thanks CAG and Gamestop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Used games: (i have some trade ins so I might be able to get these wit $100)
Batman:Arkham Asylum
Fight Night Round 4
Battlestations: Pacific
Madden 10? (if there are any)

It's about time they offered box and manuals rather than that generic crap box it comes in. Hopefully they won't put the sticker on the artwork. It makes it hard to remove that sticky residue without damaging the artwork.

bread's done
Back