GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

All the games that came out this summer that I didn't get around to buying. And oldies like Assassin's Creed, Army of Two, Kane and Lynch, etc...

Dead Space: Extraction (Wii)
King Of Fighters XII (as long as it's dirt cheap) (360)
Dragon Quest IV & V (DS)

... bout all I can think of offhand.

I would have to pick up Fable 2, Uncharted, and Dirt 2 and make it rain some gaming goodness on my roommates.

I also wouldn't mind picking up a second wireless headset, either (but that's not a game).

This certainly would give some incentive to buy from them online instead of the old "you get what you get"..

I would pick up:

Tales of Vesperia
Operation Darkness

I'm looking for Section 8 to drop in price.
Once I buy a Wii, I'll pick up Dead Space Extraction, The Conduit, and Mario Kart.
A $100 certificate guarantees I'll buy a Wii asap.

Hmmm, I think I would want ICO Kingdom Hearts 1 and Bioshock for the ps3. I can't really think of much else, maybe Halo 3 also. The fact that they're having this guarantee is great. Its hard to hunt down games as it is without also trying to find a complete copy.

I've been meaning to pick up eternal darkness for the gamecube for a while now. Too bad it's not covered by the guarantee.

I must admit, I'm still leary of ordering online- after all, there's no guarantee for the condition of said cases/manuals (or the disks, for that matter.)

Doesn't mean there aren't games I want, tho'! I've been meaning to pick up (for a long time even):

Chocobo's Dungeon (Wii)
Muramasa (Wii)
Last Remnant (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Katamari Forever (PS3)
Genji: Days of the Blade (PS3)
Final Fantasy IV (DS)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Every Extend Extra (PSP)
Jeanne D'Arc (PSP)

I'd like to check out Dead Space Extraction. I keep reading great things about it. I've looked around my four local GSs for a used copy to no avail

I'd really like to pick up some more games for my 360, too. I think I'd pick up Prototype, Ghostbusters, and finally grab the Orange Box. I really need it and haven't been able to find it complete at my GS for a while.

Fifa 09 is around 18$ on gamestop now.. just to let some of you know.

And also, I would love to get Valkyria Chronicles pre-owned. Or maybe NBA2k10!

bread's done
Back