GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Man i may have to grab marvel ult. alliance 2 if its up preowned yet. also gotta replay mass effect, assasins creed, bioshock and crackdown before the sequels hit.

I've been on the fence for a PS3 Slim, so I'd start snagging titles like crazy.

But to actually name some I'll stick with what I have for now - xbox360
NHL10, Fallout 3 GOTY, Bioshock come to mind

And if I don't swing it at release, would be eyeing Borderlands and Brutal Legend
[I've preordered CoD:MW2, not sure how much game time/$ for more right now heh]

WOW!
it is about freakin time they got this back.
I haven't bought anything from them since they took over EBgames and stopped guaranteeing boxes...
AND I let my edge card go too, first time since its inception...
Get all my used games from gamefly now.. way better..

I guess it is safe to come back now.
Thanks CAG... without you all, I wouldn't know this stuff...

This is just a start, but I'll say ...

Uncharted
Arkham Asylum
Any of the DS Castlevania games that I missed

This is great news for those of us who collect games.

Sounds like a good excuse to pick up inFamous and/or Arkham Asylum... Maybe I'll even hop off the fence and grab R-Type Command on the cheap.

I would like inFamous, COD: WaW, Killzone2, and Resistance 2. In general I have found GS to be a decent place to do business, if you have patience and wait for the right combination of deals to be offered.

I've got a few older titles I'm planning on picking up at some point, and a couple newer ones, preferably used... Pop Cap Arcade Vol 2, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Gears of War 2, Left for Dead and Star Wars: Force Unleashed (Sith Edition).

It's about time they did this. Now I'll actually consider buying their games online. I'm probably going to pick up Heavenly Sword and Uncharted for my new PS3.

left 4 dead on 360 and demon's souls. i, for the life of me, cannot pay full price for a game as difficult as demon's souls. the money i'd save would probably be spent on a new (not broken) controller.

i'd be looking to pick up some older current gen games i haven't had the chance to snag yet, like Dirt, Skate 2, plus some newer titles like Halo ODST

Demon's Souls. Definitely. I'm hoping that enough people get frustrated enough to trade it in, so that I may, in turn, get my chance to be infuriated by it. Only I'll do it at a reduced price. Knyuck knyuck knyuck.

bread's done
Back