GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd be down for Batman: Arkham Asylum and Ghostbusters. Oh and that copy of Brutal Legend that will surely be traded in two days after release.

All I got to say is I hope those trade ins did not come from a nearby university because the last time I bought Socom II from the Gamestop near my school the manual was atrocious. I plan on picking up some old cheap ps2 games because there is no backwards compatibility for my ps3, so I bought a ps2 because I missed out on a lot of great games like Red Dead Revolver.

I'm interested in:

Tales of Vesperia
Dirt 2
Ghostbusters

So many good games I've still got to get and so many great games coming out soon!

Also Richmond Va Willowlawn Gamestop and Chesterfield VA Gamestop, you guys are great!

I'm glad GS has decided to go this route. I have shied away from purchasing items on-line solely due to the fact that I could not guarantee that I would get the cover art and manual whereas I could by going into the store. This move gives me much more confidence in ordering from the GS site. Pre-Owned games I'd like to buy: Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: Windwaker Super Smash Bros. Melee Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door PS2 Persona 3 Dragon Quest VIII GrimGrimoire Disgaea:Hour of Darkness Wii Okami World of Goo No More Heroes Little King's Story

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor for the DS
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for the PSP
But I really wished they would have PS2 games also, games like ICO and MvC2 are next to impossible to find in a complete package without pay an arm and a leg for them on ebay

Hmm, I held out on getting Batman: AA on release day, so there's the main one, and I'd like to get Fight Night R4 and UFC as well.

[quote name='clevelandmvp']Infamous
Demon Souls
Gears of War
Left 4 Dead
Peggle for Ds[/QUOTE]

Are you a Peggle Professor?

bread's done
Back