GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I need to pick up RE5 and need for speed shift.
and hopefully, thanks to cheapyD I'll be able to... For freeeeeee!

Awesome news. I only bought at their B&M stores, because I feared it would be disc only if I ordered online. Would like to get the two Saints Row games.

Preowned games? I'd be interested in Ico, Mirror's Edge, Gears of War 1, Spiderman 2 Xbox, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Lost Planet... and a few newer releases that aren't likely to be found used yet like Dead Space Extraction and Halo 3 ODST. Nice to know that box and manual are guaranteed now, previously I would only buy in-store so I could check for them first.

I've always wanted to pick up Tomb Raider Underwold every time I go to gamestop. I never get around to it because I see things like the Atelier Iris series. Which I'd love to pick up again too.

I'm always looking for a good used deal on 1st party Nintendo stuff. If I can find complete copies of Mario vs. DK or Mario & Luigi I'm in.

Just got a BC PS3, so I need to pick up some used classics for PS1, PS2 and PS3 (never owned ANY of those systems).

I'm thinking MGS1-4, Ico, SOTC, Uncharted and maybe Singstar for the trouble and strife. That should keep me going for a while anyway!

I would be interested in the following for the 360:
Dead Space
Fallout 3 Expansions
Left 4 Dead
Bioshock
Timeshift and some wii games

So...why can't they implement this offer to local stores as well? Or at least say if you want to trade something in from now on it needs the manual and box with original cover.

Um...I'm interested in Tetris DS. But I have to find it first.

Some PS2 games for the system I just got cheap-- Shadow of the Colossus, Persona 4, various Kingdom Hearts titles, etc.

I would love to pick up some older Wii games that I initially ignored because of price like No More Heroes and Warioland: Shake! ...

Also think it would be a good idea to snatch up some used PSP UMDs [Portable Ops, Lumines II, and Brave Story: New Traveler are all on my list] before they all disappear since I don't plan on picking up a PSPGo at any point.

Never ordered used games from Gamestop.com before - I always assumed you'd get a case and a manual, but I guess not eh?

Used game wish list: Dead Space Extraction, ICO, inFamous...maybe Uncharted 1 and Prince of Persia as well.

The list goes on and on but I'd be interested in picking up Metal Gear Solid 4 (Have yet to play it), Infamous (tried demo), Ghostbusters (still love this franchise/series), and whatever else catches my fancy but those are top 3 games right now.

i would like to pick up Zelda: Link to the Past on the GBA. It would be nice to finally complete the game.

I'm looking to pick up X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Batman:Arkham Asylum, Fallout 3, Prototype, Star Ocean: The Last Hope............ There are so many games. I love that Gamestop is going to guarantee original cover art and manual. I have to have the original cover art and manual when i buy my games. This is a great move for Gamestop.

Prototype, Infamous, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (if I can find it used) would be rad. Shadow Hearts From the New World would be good too.

MW2, L4D2, SSFIV
oh something that is out already?
BlazBlue, Valkyria Chronicles, Williams Pinball Hall of Fame, Demon's Souls (glutton for punishment)

Looking for Katamari Forever, Halo: ODST, Demon's Souls, Arkam Asylum 360, Chrono Trigger, Civilization Revolution, Hawx 360, Ace Combat 6, Madworld, Dangerous Creatures, and many more.

bread's done
Back