GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I plan on getting a new PS3 soon, so:

Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
Little Big Planet
MotorStorm Pacific Rift

I already owned one PS3 but it's broken. Instead of fixing it I might as well just get a slim. Sell the broken one on eBay.

First post. Yes, this contest got me to sign up, but I do regularly listen to and very much enjoy the CAGcast each week. Enough sucking up.

Games I'd go with:

Beyond Good & Evil
Dead Space Extraction
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
MadWorld
MotorStorm: Arctic Edge
Ninja Blade

The list goes on for a bit, but you get the picture.

hrmm...so many to choose from

MadWorld - Wii
Manhunt 2 - Wii

Assassin's Creed - Xbox360
Bioshock - Xbox360
Fable 2 - Xbox360

Didn't see Okami for the Wii, but that's another one I'd be interested in getting.

I am looking to get some of the odler ps2 games, I hate it when I go to see what they have and all of the games are in the generic packaging, its just a pain and tacky. mainly, I am looking for the the jax titles and kingdom hearts. oooo and dead space.

I almost never buy a game used from gamestop, just because of the quality issue. I for one like my box and manual. But this type of guarantee would definitely open my eyes to some of the specials they run. (Like buy 2 get one free on used games).

Some used games I'd like to get:
Batman: AA (360)
Sacred 2: (360)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World (Wii)

and much much more.

it looks like since everyone is getting in on the used game biz gamestop now has to give thare shoppers whats fair. cheapy has mentioned on the show how in japan if a game dosent have the manual its worth almost nothing and is deep discounted.

I would like to get some of the older Xbox 360 launch titles like Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero. I know those games aren't that great but I still want to try them out sometime!

I've bought several used games through gamestop, all worked great... never an issue.

I would like Genesis greatest hits and Madden. Might pickup last years fifa while waiting for the new one. Please make release the original toejam and earl on ps3.

I actually just purchased a new Xbox 360 since they lowered the price (and that awesome $50 rebate)! I know.. I'm cheap, that's why I'm here right?

I have been looking around for good deals on older titles. Unfortunately, most of the 'great' games that I'm interested in are still pretty pricy.

I would pickup:

Fallout 3 (probably the game of the year edition since it includes all the add-ons)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Halo 3
The Last Remnant
Bioshock
Half-Life 2: Orange Box

bread's done
Back