GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

With the consideration of finally picking up a PS3, I'd have to start building a library including Disgaea 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I've been wanting to pick up Prototype for a while now. Also interested in NFS: Shift and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Picked up an EDGE card over the summer and was beginning to think that I'd never use the thing. There may be hope for it yet.

I'd probably try to snag :ps3: Batman: AA, :360: Wolfenstein, and :360: Fallout 3 GOTY. There's plenty more I would get.

I would probably pick up Killzone 2, and probably the original Uncharted. Need some good PS3 games to break in the new system.

Unemployed here so any I'd really take anything. Games I've missed this year I'd like to pick up Killzone, Infamous, or Halo Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good now I can finally pick up some 360 titles I didnt buy when they released like:

Velvet Assassin
Ghostbusters
Smackdown Vs Raw 2009

EDIT: can't forget Dirt (I have 2 already just need 1)

I don't think there's any used game in particular that I'd want. But I'd still love to win one of those gift cards! :D

I'd love to get Demon's Souls. I'm hoping it's difficult enough that people are trading it in quickly because it's not what they were expecting.

bread's done
Back