GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Man, give out gift cards, everyone comes out of their caves...(me too). Right now, Uncharted and Heavenly Sword are on my preowned "to get" list.

I'd like to pick up Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS), Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS3), and Saint's Row 2 (PS3) used. Crosses fingers

I could see myself picking up ODST once they get preplayed stock. But I might go pick up Bioshock tonight, since it's on the cheap. Havent played that game in a while.

Great news. See what happens when there's competition?

Maybe I'll look at picking up some 360 games: Red Faction: Guerrilla, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, and Wolfenstein.

finally, there's a whole bunch of ds games i want, that i would buy, i just hate incomplete ones. off the top of my head, castlevania: order of ecclesia, chrono trigger & professor layton.

When I was unemployed, I sold my copy of Fallout 3 at Gamestop for some extra cash. I realize now what a mistake I made. So I'd probably buy that with my sweet new gift card if I won. Maybe I'd even get my old copy back, and I could tell it how much I've missed it.

Preowned Games I Wanna Buy

Xbox 360

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (GOTY Ed)
Mass Effect (2-Disc Ed)
King of Fighters XII
UFC Undisputed
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
Eternal Sonata
Kengo: Legend of the 9

PS2

Shadow of the Colossus
MGS3: Subsistence
Persona 3
Dragon Quest VIII
Okami

Probably try for some of those GBA Castlevanias ive heard good things about like aria of sorrow and harmony of dissonance.

Maybe I'll actually order online from Gamestop now. Would love to pick up Viva Pinata: TiP, Halo ODST, Metroid Prime Trilogy and Final Fantasy 12.

Yes! Maybe I'll have to consider buying online from Gamestop now.

hmm..games?...Let's see..

Chronicles of Riddick
Beautiful Katamari
Bioshock

YES!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Xbox 360

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox 360

Rune Factory: Frontier - Wii

:bouncy:

bread's done
Back