GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Definitely great news, boosting my confidence in GS.com.

Pre-owned games on my shopping list:
Overlord II (Terry Pratchett's daughter wrote the script)
Project Gotham 4
Fight Night Round 4
Excitebots
Rock Band Unplugged

I'm looking to pick up Section 8 and splinter Cell: Double Agent for the 360 as well as WarHawk, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, and Bioshock for the PS3.

Random games, I know, but I've come to realized that I've missed quite a few gems.

That's really nice to know, especially since there are a lot of games that I want, but still haven't bought yet for the 360.

I'd probably get BK: Nuts & Bolts, VP: TiP, Fable 2, Street Figher 4, Batman: AA

Wish it was for regular XBox too, I'd be all over Mega Man Collection. But since it's just current gen stuff...

Overlord II, Guitar Hero 5, maybe a few nice cheap 10 games during their next buy two get one. (Gotta keep boosting that collection!)

I'd be really interested in picking up some DS games that I missed when they came out, especially since they come with the original box and manual. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Retro Game Challenge, and Disgaea DS are all on the list.

Overlord, Overlord 2, Sacred 2, Legend of Zelda 4 Swords (if I also picked up a couple of GBAs and the cables to commect them to the Gamecube)

I'd use it to get Batman Arkham Asylum, or Demon's Souls, or Blaz Blu, etc. Or maybe just get a bunch of obscure & overlooked PS2 games :D

Nice! This is the only reason I've never purchased a used game online from GameStop. I likely will at some point in the future now...

Lookin' at Super Mario Sunshine or Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I'd like to pick up Little King's Story (Wii), Star Ocean: The Last Hope (X360), Viva Pinata 2 (X360), Dark Athena (X360), Metroid Trilogy (Wii), Mario Kart (Wii)

*whew* I'll need that $100 :)

paper mario 2
excite truck
those 2 game boy color zelda games
not like I expect to be able to find any of them...

The only game I'm definitely going to buy soon is Forza 3 and CODMW2 but I might also get Batman or any other good racing games I haven't already played.

bread's done
Back