GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Modern Warfare 2 for sure, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero 5 as well. Those are definitely my top 3.

Was just at Gamestop today, coincidentally. They got a promotional rusty ammo tin for MW2 and were all freaked out by it, haha.

I have been watching patiently, like a stalker, for the following used games to come down in price at GameStop:

Killzone 2
Infamous
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Red Faction: Guerrilla

I dunno, Demon's Souls would be a nice pick up if it was guaranteed everything (and not just photocopied covers). I think I might rather have the Deluxe edition, I guess since they don't distinguish CEs and Non-CEs.

Then again, I'd be impressed that when I order something from their online shop that I dont end up with 2x Disc 1s... shame this isnt for PS2 / GC games :(

There are plenty that I have my eye on but because I can't get Yakuza 3 yet I think these will fare well for now.
CoD4 GOTY edition. Brutal Legend. Batman AA!

I mistakenly sold off Mass Effect last year, and have been meaning to pick it up again.

Maybe Folklore, I remember enjoying the demo.

Entry!
I hate buying used games without case & manual, so this is good news!
Currently looking to pick up Halo Wars, and the original Saints Row. Loved SRII, but never played the first.

Wow this might get me to buy more games online for sure :]

I kind of want to pick up Oblivion for XBOX360 for Final Fantasy X for Ps2...I never played it :p

bread's done
Back