GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I've never had luck buying games from online. Either missing cover or manual. This is awesome.

With $100 I could get some older PS2 games, ICO for one, as it's pretty costly and hard to find.

I would love a preowned copy of Little Big Planet.

I've also been holding out on Fight Night Round 4, Infamous, and Guitar Hero III.

There are a few games I'd like to get. I'd like to get Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories, Dragon Quest V, Crimson Gem Saga, both Generation of Chaos games, Class of Heroes, Disgaea 3, and maybe Cross Edge.

Dirt 2 and possibly COD:MW2 when it comes out. Hopefully someone hates it enough to sell it back. Who knows. And I'm surprised there isn't discussion about this topic here either or maybe I've just skipped over it.

I would definitely pick up:

Batman: AA
Demon's Soul's
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Especially if the Head Cheap Ass and Gamestop are footing the bill.

Wow, didn't know Gamestop actually would GUARANTEE cover art and manual. I wonder if that includes original game case and in REALLY good condition. I mention the condition because of the secret ingredient they mentioned - "LOVE" - LOL...

My hats off to you guys here at CAG and everyone else that helped in this sponsorship. It is one GREAT deal and a pleasure for all gamers. I know I'm happy to hear about that and this contest that your hosting.

As for games that I was considering purchasing that were pre-owned. Hmmm...so many to choose from, but this is what I've been looking at ^_^ - Also, good luck to everyone that entered and thanks again guys.

PS3:
:ps3: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
:ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum
:ps3: King of Fighters XII
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet: GOTY
:ps3: Katamari Forever
:ps3: MLB 09: The Show
:ps3: NHL 09
:ps3: Skate
:ps3: Skate 2
:ps3: Call of Duty: World at War

Xbox 360
:360: NFS: Shift
:360: WET
:360: Section 8
:360: Dirt 2
:360: Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection
:360: Last Remnant
:360: Left 4 Dead
:360: Battle Fantasia
:360: Zoids Assault

Wii
:wii: Metroid Prime Trilogy
:wii: The Conduit
:wii: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
:wii: Punch-Out!!
:wii: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time
:wii: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
:wii: de Blob
:wii: Muramasa
:wii: Geometry Wars: Galaxies
:wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
:wii: Okami
:wii: Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

Awesome! Its about time they returned to the EB model. I wonder if this means that the stores will be sending their completes to the warehouse. The .hack series would be great to pick up when guaranteed complete.

Some of the older ps2 titles i missed out on while in college, I have a 60gb ps3.
Shadow of the Colossus
Indigo Prophecy
But if you insist on PS3 games, Beatles RB if i could find it, Singstar's for my GF, Ghostbusters and Prototype.

Its about time that Gamestop is offering this. It should definitely help their online sales. I'm looking to get some PS3 games for the PS3 that I'll be getting soon....

Heavenly Sword
Uncharted
Infamous
MGS4

I'd probably get RE5 and maybe some other PS3 stuff I haven't gotten around too. Wolverine too. I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for a price drop on that...

Wow, I might actually start buying from gamestop.com again. I literally haven't purchased a single pre-owned game from online since they stopped guaranteeing boxes and manuals. In the year prior to the EB/GS merger, I bought more than 70 pre-owned games from their site.

There's a bunch of stuff I wouldn't mind picking up with the guarantee, especially some of those hard-to-find (comlete) DS games like Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Etrian Odyssey.

I'm waiting for this summer's big games to show up a bit cheaper/
Arkham Asylum
Red Faction Guerilla
Beatles rockband

Plus some oldies but goodies
Uncharted 1
ICO

bread's done
Back