GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'm really in the mood to give Warhawk another try lately, but haven't wanted to pony up the 15 bones or so it costs used now. Also, I'd cross my fingers and pray I can find a used copy of Halo: ODST.

I want to pick up Red Faction: Guerrilla for the 360, and maybe some old GBA games if they're still lying around.

I'd go after:

Fallout 3
Street Fighter IV
Little Big Planet
Prince of Persia
Killzone (whatever number game that is...2 maybe?)
Chrono Trigger
God of War
NCAA Football

That's probably all I'm waiting on deals for...

I'm not really much into preowned games, but I'm seriously thinking about trying to track down a couple old Silent Hills to play through gamestop.

I'd probably pick up Guitar Hero 5, Beatles Rock Band, and Brutal Legend. Glad to hear that GS is finally ensuring complete used games. Thumbs up.

Wow, too many games I'm interested in...
GTA 4
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Street Fighter IV
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires
all for the 360

This sounds great and I cannot wait for them to implement this. I would love to get:

Eternal Sonata [PS3].
Jeanne D'Arc [PSP].
Scribblenauts [DS].

I would like to pick up Punch Out for Wii, Call of Duty and Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops for PSP, Batman: Arkham Assylum and XMen Origins Wolverine for PS3, and the most recent Tomb Raider for 360. I'm sure I would find a few ds titles of interest too...

I've been looking for a used copy of Psychonauts, and Shadow of the Colossus, but around my area all they had were generic gamestop covers and no manuals. I may have to bite on this if I ever find them in stock online.

Kingdom Under Fire games - XBox
I rarely buy a game at the B&M without box art and manual. Glad to see GS making this guarantee.

i don't own Prototype yet and wouldn't mind getting this as a pre-owned. Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 was another just because it looked like it was going to be the best one in a long while, but Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 looks to be 10 times better, so I am probably going to hold out on that one.

bread's done
Back