GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Well, since I barely have time to play games these days, I might wait out the big October & November releases to pick ’em up used at the GameStop. I definitely need to check out the new Ratchet & Clank and Katamari Forever. Probably Uncharted 2 and Brütal Legend, too. Also, maybe I’ll finally get around to picking up a copy of Burnout Paradise.

Woot, count me in for

Dracula X Chronicles, FFCC:ROF, and maybe FFCC:EOT. Been waiting for this guarantee for a long time.

Since my PS3 is only a few weeks old and I recently beat my only PS3 game MGS4 a few days ago, I would like to build a library for the system with other games I missed out on. I'm looking at Uncharted 1, Little Big Planet, and Ratchet & Clank for my next purchases some day.

I would like to pick up a used copy of uncharted 1. Every used copy I have seen in the stores has been a cheap copy with the Gamestop homemade packaging.

I wish this would include PS2 games. Oh well, guess I can pick up Demon's Souls and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for cheaper.

I would like to pick up some "modern classics" that I traded in, but never got around to finishing. Namely: Assassins Creed, Bioshock, etc.

I would to try and get the SMT: Persona games for PS2, as well as other gems I missed like Ico, and the Sly Cooper games. So how about hooking a broke-ass brotha up?

I never got around to Mushroom Men for Wii. I rented Mario and Sonic a while ago and I would pick that up too.

bread's done
Back