GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

batman aa, earth defense force and i don't know...i recently broke up with my long term gf so i need a good single player game that will hold my attention for a while, keep me distracted. what do you guys think?

Maybe some wii games finally. I own wii sports and ssbb and was so disapointed with brawl that i've never bought another wii game. Maybe its time...

I would like to pick up a used copy of America's Army: True Soldiers for 360 if it ever drops below 19.99

I've heard it is excellent for coop, and most of Red Storm Entertainment's games are really good in coop. :)

This is definitely a step in the right direction for the online store. I might pick up Heavenly Sword and Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3.

So many games so little time.

Still have to pick up some newer releases like Batman and Prototype.

However, I need to finish PS2 games like getting Ar Tonelico, Drakkengard 1 and 2, and pretty much anything else released by atlus honestly.

I definitely feel better shopping at GS.com now. I used to avoid buying online because you weren't guaranteed the manual or case.

Games I'm interested in buying used are: wolfenstein, kill zone 2, silent hill origins, san andreas

Most stuff by NIS or Atlus is what I'd be looking for. I'd like to pick up mana khemia or atelier iris from them, but they dont seem to have them on their site. Oh well, might as well look for the Mega man x collection.

bread's done
Back