GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Some of the games I'd probably be interested in are Rock Band 2 and some of the track packs. I'd probably also consider Ghostbusters and/ or Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I'd love to win the gift card so I could buy Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Dragon Quest V, and Atelier Iris, all used!

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP), God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP), Fable II (xbox 360), Dead Space (360/PS3), Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3), Call of Duty 4 (360), Devil May Cry 4 (360/PS3), Grand Theft Auto 4 (360), Mario Galaxy (Wii), House of the Dead Overkill (Wii), any Resident Evil game that comes to the Wii...these are just some of the games (at least just the ones I can think of right now).

Boom Blox Bash Party
Broken Swords: Shadow of the Templars -- Director's Cut
Dawn of Discovery
Little King's Story
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Punch-Out!!
No More Heroes

Batman Arkham Asylum, Ghostbusters, Fable 2, and Fallout 3. I just got my xbox 360 so there are a lot of games that I'm hoping to catch up on.

I like this new guarantee. I stopped ordering GS used online about a year ago, because it was such a grab bag of whether any of the stuff was in decent condition or not.

I'm thinking about getting older used games like Bioshock and Assassin's Creed, but also some newer ones like ODST, Flashpoint, Ghostbusters and Sacred 2.

My Wii selections: 1. Mario Kart 2. Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess 3. Punch-Out 4. Super Paper Mario 5. Metroid Prime Trilogy 6. Dead Space Extraction

The lack of knowing if i'd get a box or manual always stopped me from ordering before. Now I'll actually consider them for used purchases.

Games I'd pick up:

Heroes over Europe
Rock Band 2
Need for Speed Shift
Prototype

PSP Selections: 1. Rock Band Unplugged 2. Naruto (all of them) 3. Lego Star Wars 4. Crash: Mind Over Mutant 5. Lego Batman 6. Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars 7. Burnout Legends 8. Obscure:Aftermath 9. Dissidia-Final Fantasy

PS3 Selections:
1. Killzone 2
2. Pure
3. Batman-Arkham Asylum
4. Fallout 3
5. Prototype
6. Infamous
7. Wet
8. King of Fighers XII
9. Street Fighter IV
10. Soul Calibur IV
11. Star Wars:Force Unleashed
12. Prince of Persia
13. Ninja Gaden Sigma 2
14. Burnout Paradise
15. Ghostbusters
16. Demon's Souls

My Xbox 360 Selections:
1. Halo 3
2. Call of Duty:WaW
3. Fallout 3
4. Prototype
5. X Men Origins-Wolverine
6. Sacred 2-Fallen Angel
7. Wolfenstein
8. Red Faction:Guerilla
9. King of Fighers XII
10. Street Fighter IV
11. Left 4 Dead
12. Soul Calibur IV
13. James Bond 007-Quantum of Solace
14. Army of Two
15. Dead of Alive 4
16. Burnout Paradise
17. Half Life 2: Orange Box
18. Virtua Figher 5
19. Fear
20. Fear 2

I'm a college student so I have to save my money for only a couple of games a year. Like this fall season: I wanted Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Borderlands, and CoD-MW2. Had to really think about it and only choose 1, so I went with Assassin's Creed 2. Broke my heart to do so but with the economy and me not having any money, this was my only choice.

bread's done
Back