GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I would consider getting some of the harder to find games with this new policy, like some of the PS2 RPGs I wasn't able to buy originally. Specifically I think I would be interested in getting Magna Carta after reading a bit about the sequel. God Hand is another game I've seen a few times and meant to buy it, I really should.

Another idea I think GS should look at is trying to get some copies of some of the harder to find PS1 RPGs. I would gladly buy some of those from GS under the new policy. Maybe they could work out some special deal with some of the publishers to get an x amount of copies of some of these old games printed from their back catalogs just especially for them to sell under this new policy. I know I would definitely get some of them after seeing some of the sky high E-Bay prices for some of them.

Playing a little catch up, just picked up:

PD Zero
King Kong
Bio Shock
Mirror's Edge

Looking at:

DIRT
Dead Space
Prince of Persia
RE5
Tiger Woods 10

Nice, Gamestop's policy involving customer sales still sucks though. Perhaps giving more credit for complete copies would help encourage this change? Like 65-70%...

I'd love a pre-owned copy of ICO.
Hopefully I'll win!

As I'm currently living in Japan, I've missed out on 90% of the big US releases this year. :cry:
I actually have a FOUR-PAGE Word document of all the games I hope to buy used in the near future. :lol:

Here's a bunch I'm dying to play:

PS3 – Chronicles of Riddick
PS3 – Prototype
PS3 – Wolverine
PS3 – Batman: Arkham Asylum
Wii – Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Wii – Klonoa
Wii – Madworld
Wii – The Conduit
Wii – TMNT: Smash Up
Wii – OneChanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers
Wii – Deadly Creatures
DS – Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled
DS – Henry Hatsworth
DS – Scribblenauts
DS – Flower, Sun, & Rain
DS – Docomodake: BOING!

I would like to get little king's story, dead space extraction, overlord wii, resident evil umbrella chronicles, fire emblem wii, and tenchu shadow assasins.

Man there are not many used games I want atm with what is coming on the horizon. But if I had to pick I would like to get Fallout 3 again to play mothership zeta.

Now that it's guaranteed, I am so ready to pick up:
LT ACME ARSENAL Ps2 (Looney tunes is my childhood!)
UP PS3
Resistance 2 or WAW PS3 (Can't decide)
Madagascar 2 PS3
and Singstar (The store over here has 3 boxartless copies which is now fixed!)

Thanks GS and God Bless CAG!

I just got a PS3 and Wii thanks to the price drops, so there are lots of games I'm looking forward to getting - Tales of Symphonia : Dawn of The New World, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and way too many others to list ;)

I want to pick up Hot Shots Golf for the PS3, Left4Dead for the 360, Dead Space and House of the Dead Overkill for the Wii, and Persona for my PSP.:D

bread's done
Back