GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Cool. I pretty much have skipped on almost every big title in the past several years though, so where do I begin? Oblivion? Jade Empire? San Andreas? Psychonauts? Duke Nukem Fore-- err... Psychonauts? Y'arr, a treasure trove of used games awaits me!

I would be interested in picking up:

Ring of Red (PS2)
Document of Metal Gear Solid (PS2)

But alas, neither shows up as being available.

This would be great for any portable games like GBA (unlikely), DS, or PSP.

Would be nice to find the Metal Gear motion comic complete (or at all).

[quote name='sippycupz']Cool. I pretty much have skipped on almost every big title in the past several years though, so where do I begin? Oblivion? Jade Empire? San Andreas? Psychonauts? Duke Nukem Fore-- err... Psychonauts? Y'arr, a treasure trove of used games awaits me![/QUOTE]
you call yourself a gamer?

I am gonna pick up UFC for the PS3. I got replace the PS3 though as well.

PS3 is giving me a YOLD now... Lighting just took out $1500 worth of electronic equipment in the house. Router, modem, 60gb BC PS3, 2 x UPS, etc. Definitely not a good week. :cry:

I would fill in my collection with a few Wii games like Sports Resort, MarioKart Wii, and maybe Warioware:smooth moves, and buy another copy of Gears of War for my son (so we could finish co-op on insane).

I would be interested in games such as

Fifa 09
Halo ODST
Midnight club LA
Devil May Cry 4
Wii SPorts resort
Mario Kart

Incredible Hulk, Fantastic 4, Lego Batman...Ok, so I'm a comic book geek. Oh, and Halo 3. Yes, I'm THAT guy. The last X-Box 360 owner to NOT have Halo 3.

Any pre-owned game disc that didn't look like it was used as a dog toy would do fine. I would also appreciate any pre-owned game manual that didn't have cheez doodle stains or traces of fecal matter. Finally, I would gladly take any pre-owned game case that wasn't covered in grime and smelled like mildew.

Sorry to vent -- I just have bad luck with used games!

Probably Sid Meier's pirates (PSP), Ar Tonelico 2 (PS2), Chaos Wars (PS2), and Mana Khemia 2 (PS2). (...and maybe Ico if it is there)

Glad to see they are finally doing this. If you're a collector, buying from Gamestop was a maddening experience.

I used to work at Funcoland back in the day and it broke my heart to see the condition of many of the games that got traded in.

This is good news. I always hated buying Xbox 360 games and Gamestop giving it to me with that terrible anime art on the cover that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. And a manual is always nice. ;)

Some used games I could pick up in the future:

NHL 10
Operation Flashpoint
Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'd like to purchase Halo ODST and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for the 360. I'd also like to pick up Uncharted 2. All used, of course. :)

just picked up nhl 10 used for $40.06 after tax... a lot better feeling ordering from them knowing ill get the full package now

I know it's a bit late for this but I just got a ps3 so I'd be into getting metal gear 4 for sure.

Maybe since their respective sequels are coming out soon I'd also get assassin's creed and uncharted.

Skate 2 (360)
Resident Evil 5 (360)
Stranglehold (360)
Shaun White Snowboarding (360)
Assassin's Creed (360)
Bully: Scholarship Edition (360)
Tomb Raider Underworld (360)

bread's done
Back