GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Guitar Hero Smash Hits are a couple I'd like to grab used. Guaranteed box and manual makes me not cringe at the thought of ordering!

I saw this and literally lolled. Yeah, the game works (goes to the start up screen) Cover art is there (bent, creased, torn) and the manual is there (smudged, wrinkled and torn) not to mention that the case was beat to heck. I got Burnout Paradise and it was a complete mess. It went to the start up screen and that was it. I had to take it to a local mom and pop shop and have it resurfaced before it would work. I hate GameStop and refuse to buy anything from them. But if I won something from them it would be cool, I would just sell it on ebay.

[quote name='Eltheon']I saw this and literally lolled. Yeah, the game works (goes to the start up screen) Cover art is there (bent, creased, torn) and the manual is there (smudged, wrinkled and torn) not to mention that the case was beat to heck. I got Burnout Paradise and it was a complete mess. It went to the start up screen and that was it. I had to take it to a local mom and pop shop and have it resurfaced before it would work. I hate GameStop and refuse to buy anything from them. But if I won something from them it would be cool, I would just sell it on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Then please also feel free to stop bitching uselessly about something that doesn't effect you in any way.

I hate not getting manuals,glad to see a return the old days.Would love to get my hands on Tetris Ds for a fair price.Pretty much have stacks of games for 5 systems waiting to be played,but been having Tetris nostalgia for some reason.

Well, I am horribly, horribly behind on newer games lately due to a lack of funds for them but I'd most definitely get Arkham Asylum, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Scribblenauts, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and I've been wanting to pick up Soul Calibur 4 which is probably the cheapest of them all.

I would probably pick up a couple of those games I missed over the summer, like Street Fighter IV. Or maybe I'll just get ODST.

Hrmmm well im pretty picky about a "used" games condition but what the hell.

Parasite Eve (PS1)
Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Hogan's Alley (NES)
Test Drive LeMans (Dreamcast)

Thanks to CheapyD for the OP. Now I miss my orange gun T_T

might be a good time to pick up some duplicate titles for my 2nd 360 to play a little System Link.... Fable 2, Resident Evil 5, GTA 4.....

Long time user, new member! Sorry that it took a $100 GC finally got me to sign up.

I've been looking for great deals on the PS3 versions of:

GH: Metallica

GH: Smash Hits

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 5

Killzone 2

Thanks to CheapyD and Gamestop for this great promotion!

Battlefield bad company... I saw the video for the second one recently, and it looked amazing. Might as well try the first one to see if I would enjoy it or not, and used is cheaper :D.

I've been really looking for a used copy of Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition. I know it's a long shot, but knowing how ignorant and plain stupid some gamers can be when it comes to trade in, you can always hope.

Demon Souls
Any Guitar Hero after 3
Metroid Prime Collection
Onechanbara and X-Blades (because the only way I'd buy these games would be as a cheap guilty pleasure)

I'd probably pick up Dead Space even though I've beaten the game twice already. I just really want it in my collection. Also would pick up ODST and NBA 2k10.

bread's done
Back