GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd pick up some of the singstars my husband (^)made me sell, and Guitar Hero 5. Oh, and Hot Shots Open Tee 2. And Katamari Forever, although I may just cave and buy that one full price at TRU.

Since I just got a ps3 slim, I'm looking to get Batman: Arkham Asylum, Uncharted 1, Metal Gear Solid 4, and maybe Demon's Souls.

I wish this covered PS2 games because I love to pick up old PS2 RPGs for my collection. I am looking to pick up Dead Space (to play through again) and want to try SOCOM.

I would put it towards a 360. Or maybe some of the harder to find, ps2 survival games such as....whats the one where you are a chinese girl who takes photos of ghosts?

Games I'd pick up that would be pre-owned would probably be some .//hack games that I'm missing from my collection.

Ha, nice. Maybe I will actually order their used games more often now.

I think Ill be getting Call of duty 4 again because of MW2 coming out.

I wish they still sold Playstation games. I am absolutely loving Demon's Souls & would pick up the King's Field series and Shadow Tower in a heartbeat.

You know I've really been meaning to pick up Mirror's Edge and Metal Gear Solid 4. Who knows if i win the gift card Demon's Souls might be used by then too and I can get that.:lol:

Kinda looking to get Lego Batman, though 100$ would probably be spent to pre-order then purchase some new game instead of used. Probably Bioshock2 FalloutVegas, and a few others.

So many possibilities, I would get Batman Arkham Asylum, Wolverine Origins, Ghostbusters, Blazing Angels 2, Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes, and even more if there was something leftover.

Thank you for offering this contest, CAG! :)

Maybe get Cross Edge, and definitely get Demon's Souls.

Makes me feel bad, because I'm one of those guys that trades in the game only. I know that many cags hate my kind.

bread's done
Back