GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

This is good news, but it would be better news if this applied to older games. Like PS2, GC, Xbox, etc. Like that'll ever happen, lol. Thanks Cheapy for the heads up!

I'd love to nab a complete Electroplankton (DS) & Tetris (DS).

This is a pretty cool guarantee, and it was the reason I tried to only buy in the store. Anyway, there are a lot of games I have fallen behind on. Left 4 dead, the scribblenauts, the new kingdom hearts, the new fallout 3 dlc disk, and I would love to put some preorder on dragon age.

Very happy to see the guarantee, and it's kind of a shame they can't do it in the stores, but of course, you can simply refuse to buy if the manual/cover aren't included, so I guess it's not a total loss.

Now myself, I usually buy new games, so I only buy used if it's something I missed that has become hard to find. I might like to pick up the Star Ocean games for PSP though, as I missed them on Target's clearance around here. Probably GoW:Chains of Olympus too.

Hopefully Uncharted 2 will be available shortly after release, of course it wouldn't hurt to play the first one either so I guess those two would be great.

It is about time GS put in this kind of policy. I had never bought a used game from them online before for this very reason. Now I'd give 'em a chance.

I'll probably try to get Batman Arkham Asylum, COD Modern Warfare 2 (that Prestige edition is so sick), Uncharted 2, and maybe MAYBE even Borderlands...

Once I get my PS3, there will be plenty of titles to get.... In the mean time, I have most of the 360 games I want, except for Guitar Hero 5. I play a lot of DS, too, Where's Waldo is one that I have been looking forward to! Go GameStop!

[quote name='chuckie88']It is about time GS put in this kind of policy. I had never bought a used game from them online before for this very reason. Now I'd give 'em a chance.[/QUOTE]
I bought used once from the website and never again after that because the case had some kind of food stuck to it and somebody took a crayon to it. Not to mention the disc was in pretty bad shape. This may change my mind though.

Oh is there any way for them to count your Gamestop store trade-in credit towards buying stuff from their site? Is that possible?

Mario Kart Wii
Halo ODST
Uncharted 2

Big props to GS for making this guarantee. I'll definitely be taking advantage of buying online from them now

great to see Gamestop finally doing this. I miss the old days of EBgames giving less for trades without case and manual.

Pre-owned games:
Batman Arkham Asylum and Demon Souls for PS3.

Blazblue PS3
Prototype 360
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3

Would love to get these with another trade in or addition % off deal. Or just wait for a B2G1 sale :D

bread's done
Back